Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB-6/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
I benched Gardner in the fantasy team, now he hits a triple and 2 rbis off Doc.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Hallday is yet another product of the NL. I'd like to see him pitching in the AL East all year and see how he does. So overrated.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
pujolsjunkie said:
Hallday is yet another product of the NL. I'd like to see him pitching in the AL East all year and see how he does. So overrated.

Halladay's stats from 03-08 in the AL east
W L WP ERA G GS GF CG SHO
2003-2008 TOR 94 42 .691 3.24 173 172 0 35 8

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Jared said:
Welcome back to the AL East Doc :D

Beat me to it. That's what I posted when the Sox lit him up a few weeks ago....figured I'd be fair and post it again for the Yankees getting to him. (Though wish he was dominating them)

Being a Sox fan and primarily watching the AL East teams, it does make you question some of those ridiculous pitching numbers being put up in the NL. I wouldn't go as far as the post above - since Halladay more than held his own with a bad Toronto team.....and I'm sure someone like Jimenez would still be a great pitcher playing a season in the AL East....but I don't think anyone could say with a straight face they'd have era's under 2.00. It's also why I'd move guys like Lester and Sabathia higher up on the best pitchers in the game list.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Canocollector#1 said:
pujolsjunkie said:

I assume he was joking based on the fact that Halladay was in the AL East (and not even on one of the better teams so he was facing all the big teams in the AL East) for his entire career.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Topnotchsy said:
Canocollector#1 said:
pujolsjunkie said:

I assume he was joking based on the fact that Halladay was in the AL East (and not even on one of the better teams so he was facing all the big teams in the AL East) for his entire career.

Yeah my bad ::facepalm::

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
Jason Donald is just doing HORRIBLY at SS for the Indians tonight. Two errors and I swear, four or five bang-bang plays at 1st and C.B. Bucknor called the runner safe every time. Rick Manning isn't too pleased with that and thinks Bucknor hates us :lol:

Members online