Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB - 9/15/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
As I said in the other thread, I can't wait for the four game set, when the Yankees lineup is back.

Swisher has taken a big chunk out of the lineup and so has Gardner, especially when the replacements are Austin Kearns and Collin Curtis.

When was the last time that Austin Kearns DIDN'T strike out?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Logan Morrison singles up the middle.

On-Base streak is now at 35 games. The Marlins record is 43, set by Luis Castillo. The Major League record for this year is 42 by Mark Teixeira. Not bad for a rookie :cool:

Morrison 2-4, Triple (5), BB, R

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
andyduke86 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
andyduke86 said:
Faking injuries, like getting drilled in the hand, is bush league.

+1000

I'm glad someone called DJ out for that BS.

Maddon was on a mission to get tossed, he knew that there was no way he was leaving the field unless that call was reversed or he got the toss.

Dan Johnson is THE MAN. Hopefully this lead can hold.

Yea. I have no problem with him taking first if the ump gives it to him and he sure as hell shouldn't say that it hit the bat. That would just be stupid. But to grab your hand like you were hit, there's no excuse. I'd expect stuff like that from some European soccer player, not DJ. Honestly, I thought he was better than that.

Maddon was certainly trying to get tossed. I can't believe it took him that long to get tossed, he was practically begging for it. The umps must have known they were wrong but lacked the guts to make the correct call even after discussing it. That's the only way you can let a manager argue with you for that long before tossing him. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone argue for even half that amount of time and not get tossed.
and who said you need to take P.E.D's to CHEAT!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
GiantsSuperCollector said:
jjj7880 said:
Awesome pitchers duel between Matt Cain and Chad Billingsley

0-0 Bottom of the 6th.
0-0 Bottom 7, with Burriss on third and 2 outs. Velez failed us...if only Torres was here, we would be up 1-0

People are going to find out just how much Torres means to this team unfortunately.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Just checked the Marlins box score, and my boy Brett Sinkbeil made his MLB Debut tonight. Faced 1 batter, and got him out. Wasn't sure he would ever make it to the show. Congrats Brett!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts