Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB.com Beat the Streak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
A guy sits at the top with 30, 27 to go until he's a multi-millionaire and he keeps picking Andre Ethier every day.

Does anyone else besides me think he's stupid for doing this?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Kind of, eventually the streak will come to an end for either whether it be the 31st game or the 58th sometime its got to stop, If you pick a differnt player you have a better chance.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Hey it's working for him so far, why risk it picking someone like Pujols and have him go 0-4.

Ethier also plays against Chris Young today where he is something like 12-29 vs.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Jurgy25 said:
Hey it's working for him so far, why risk it picking someone like Pujols and have him go 0-4.

Ethier also plays against Chris Young today where he is something like 12-29 vs.
Can we pick a different player please.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Jurgy25 said:

that's my point. the odds are ethier's hitting streak is going to happen that much farther. if he keeps picking ethier, odds are he's going to lose his streak as well.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
I love playing Beat the Streak and Streak for the Cash on ESPN....I've yet to get more than a 10 or more streak on either game. It's pretty tough to play and to keep a streak you have to be pretty lucky. One bad pick when you have a W10+ in Streak for the Cash and BOOM! goes your streak.

Members online

Latest posts