Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Performances Thread - 4/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
BRILLIANT Coaching by Maddon.

Intentionally walk Miggy to load the bases with 2 outs.
Let Prince Fielder, the career .250 off lefties, pop out!!

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Fortunately only one run given by by Moore through five. Those five walks are kind of rough, but not bad against this lineup.

81 pitches now. Bet they keep him in to face the bottom of the lineup.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
WaxPax said:
shayscards79 said:
Fortunately only one run given by by Moore through five. Those five walks are kind of rough, but not bad against this lineup

Only run scored by Det was on a wild pitch.....he's kept them in check without pitching at his best

Impressive all things considered. Unscathed sixth. 94 pitches now, this might be it for today.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Tigers batted around a bit in the 8th. Hope the Rays come back in the 9th so Cabrera can one more at bat for my fantasy team. Walk off 3 run shot

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Tigers win.

Not that I'm not a big Moore fan myself, but I think we all know Porcello was the true stud pitcher in today's game :cool:

But really, both guys pitched very well. I still have high hopes for Porcello so I may be alone when I say this, but when I saw this matchup my initial reaction was 'matchup of the future AL studs', seeing as they're only separated by half a year (Porcello 23 all year, Moore 22 until June) and play for contending teams in the AL.

Members online