Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Thread 4/14/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Glad to see price pitchign well, his cards have really fell off. I guess that happens once you hit the bigs and don't win any awards right away...

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
That is two great starts in a row for Price. The Rays have taken the kid gloves off of him. His pitch count in both games was around 110

Jaypers said:
2 jacks for BJ Upton.

Price still dominating.

7 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 7 K's

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Huffamaniac said:
Huffamania running wild!!!

Jurgy25 said:
Aubrey Huff- Inside the Park HR!

Yea it was Awesome! Looked like it was gone right off the bat, but then hit a Charim (sp) off the wall and the right fielder was just chasing it for a while. Then the 2b Iwamura ended up getting the ball first. No play at the plate and boy it was great!

-Eric

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Just a heads up to the hobby world: David Price is 2-0, 2.45 ERA with 14 K's in 14.2 IP. Not bad for a guy who a lot of people apparently gave up on.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
KandKCards said:
Just a heads up to the hobby world: David Price is 2-0, 2.45 ERA with 14 K's in 14.2 IP. Not bad for a guy who a lot of people apparently gave up on.

Glad to say I wasn't one of them. Still hanging onto my 2007 Sterling Black Ref Auto.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
In San Francisco, Jonathan Sanchez has posted a 7IP 3H 0ER 3BB 10K. He's up to 96 pitches, wonder if he'll see the 8th...

If SF makes the playoffs and he and Lincecum are on...could be a tough series for the opposing batters.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
rico08 said:
In San Francisco, Jonathan Sanchez has posted a 7IP 3H 0ER 3BB 10K. He's up to 96 pitches, wonder if he'll see the 8th...

If SF makes the playoffs and he and Lincecum are on...could be a tough series for the opposing batters.

I think the Giants have a chance to beat every NL team in a seven game series, IF they make the playoffs. Not just Sanchez and Lincy, but Cainer as well, plus Zito has been decent.

Members online