Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a bus weekend. My dad was down and we worked a little more on the basement. The new carpet is in, the wiring is all done and ready to go, and the trim is up. Still have to work on the ceiling some. It's a drop ceiling, so with us making the room bigger I need more tiles and more of the grid pieces. Also picked up the 3 base cabinets, but of course they didn't have all the parts for the display cabinets in stock

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Had a bus weekend. My dad was down and we worked a little more on the basement. The new carpet is in, the wiring is all done and ready to go, and the trim is up. Still have to work on the ceiling some. It's a drop ceiling, so with us making the room bigger I need more tiles and more of the grid pieces. Also picked up the 3 base cabinets, but of course they didn't have all the parts for the display cabinets in stock
A lot of progress! But know its frustrating when stuff you need isn't readily available.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
A lot of progress! But know its frustrating when stuff you need isn't readily available.
And honestly, I wasn't really in a hurry to get them in. The cabinets that I still need are ones that they tend to have maybe one in stock of at a time since it's not as common. Not many people are looking for shallow pantry cabinets lol. Plus, I don't know if my bank account would have liked me buying all of that in one trip lol. Thankfully Menards does there 11% rebate a lot throughout the year, and Jayme and I have saved those up for a couple of years now. We have rebates from when we did 2 bathroom remodels and the kitchen remodel, plus the little bit I've spent on the basement will be back in a few weeks too

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

It's "NOLA NIGHT!".

But that doesn't carry nearly the weight it used to. Especially in Colorado, where's he's been awful lately...

Members online

Latest posts