Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 4/20+++++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
good day to try to see doctor i hope --- painful issue rare anything hurts--------- I'll still have coffee

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Going to Dr today to get fluid drained off my knee and this Baker's cyst jabbed with a needle. Other than that, should be a good day!

Fordman

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning All!

Going to Dr today to get fluid drained off my knee and this Baker's cyst jabbed with a needle. Other than that, should be a good day!

Fordman
I've been dealing with a similar issue since last July. I've had one cortisone shot, they doing anything other than draining and jabbing for you?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
had the needle done to my shoulder years ago told next year need to operate ----------- not yet and it's been 30 Years . They will have to drain finger today - see doctor soon today . Lucky with my knees -- ankles sound like popcorn when walking

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all. In the office today...supposed to be rain in the area, so glad I mowed the lawn yesterday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a somewhat busy weekend, but feel like I didn't accomplish much. Saturday was too nice of a day to spend inside, pretty sure Bennett went on about 4 walks Saturday. One just him and I, one just Jayme and him, and then 2 with all three of us.

I had ambitions of painting the 6 doors we put in 6-8 weeks ago. Went and got the paint, but never got around to painting them. I did however paint the front door. Jayme's been wanting it painted for awhile now, so I did get that done yesterday. Still have clear coat to put on it, but I wanted to get the door hung before nighttime.

@linuxabuser I didn't see your post until today, but the furniture is great. Just a couple of dressers and a headboard, and after moving it all into the bedroom, Jayme thinks she wants to paint in there now haha

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AHH ; probed at doctors in parking lot -------------my finger ----LOL -- get another pill to take --at least a 1000 mg --- rattle rattle after taking all my meds
Amazed how long it takes buyer on Ebay to pay for a $5.00 card------------------- $20.00 plus on the dot

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
question ::: what happened on 7/17 1998 at Shea stadium vs Expos ? I picked up a box of items this stub is in a screw down holder -- only ticket in a large tote most Cal Ripken items

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
question ::: what happened on 7/17 1998 at Shea stadium vs Expos ? I picked up a box of items this stub is in a screw down holder -- only ticket in a large tote most Cal Ripken items
Hmm...the Mets and Expos didn't play each other on 7/17/98; they both played at home. Nomo got a hit, Bobby Abreu struck out 3 times :lol: and Brian McRae had 3 RBI, but doesn't look like anything too spectacular about that night at Shea. https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/NYN/NYN199807170.shtml

Latest posts