Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cloudy here ----nothing planned today [ wife hasn't told me yet ] tomorrow give blood for operation next week . NO RAIN needed this week = kids day at stadium unless it rains

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Finalizing our plans to get the boys to their first Twins game next month. Just so happened to be Sesame Street day the day we are going. Not wanting to pay the gas to get there, but oh well. My cousin might go with us, and if that happens, we might end up having to take 2 vehicles for part of the trip.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Busy Monday. First call at 5:30 this morning. Client & friend had truck stolen. Had to call him back when I got to the office to tell him he only had liability coverage so the truck wasn't covered. He said "I know", I thought "Why did you call me at 5:30 in the morning if you knew you had no coverage?" Glad I just thought it and didn't actually say it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Busy Monday. First call at 5:30 this morning. Client & friend had truck stolen. Had to call him back when I got to the office to tell him he only had liability coverage so the truck wasn't covered. He said "I know", I thought "Why did you call me at 5:30 in the morning if you knew you had no coverage?" Glad I just thought it and didn't actually say it.
It wasn’t new was it?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
A huge oak tree came down at the bottom of my street. It was all rotted inside and cracked before the big windstorm last night. It fell into a neighbor's yard. It would have blocked my street if it fell the other way.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No, it was a 1997 GMC. I would strongly suggest comprehensive & collision coverage on newer vehicles.
Oh I know.

AYPK, almost all financial companies require it.

I work at a Toyota dealer and use their in vehicle system to track newer cars location when they get "misplaced".

We got one back in less than 2 hours of them reporting it.

Prob stole his for parts. Cat converters get $1200+ around here nowadays...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Oh I know.

AYPK, almost all financial companies require it.

I work at a Toyota dealer and use their in vehicle system to track newer cars location when they get "misplaced".

We got one back in less than 2 hours of them reporting it.

Prob stole his for parts. Cat converters get $1200+ around here nowadays...
It has gotten really bad in Missouri. We still use temp tags & people are driving for 2-3 years on a 60 day temp tag.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts