Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 8/24 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning! I made a trade this weekend for what felt like the first time in forever.

I hope everyone has a great week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a nice weekend with Bennett and Jayme. Bennett loved Bear Country. It was fairly busy in the drive through part of it, but the short little walking loop where the bear cub are was pretty slow. Bennett really liked the part where he got to drive the car. The top speed through the loop was about 5 mph, but the smile that was on his face when I set him on my lap was priceless.

We did stop at Best Buy to get a new laptop. We just needed something cheap that could run Microsoft Office for Jayme's master's classes. The class she's in this semester was adamant that assignments were to be turned in as word documents. We have one laptop with word, but Jayme had to but some software on there for her vinyl cutting machine and that just bogged it down big time, and then her school laptop is a Chromebook, so no Word on that one. We got the cheapest thing possible since it won't be used for anything other than the internet and word.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Hot & humid week ahead. Didn't mow over the weekend. Going to try to get it done tonight.

Just a few cards away from completing the Topps Chrome & Archive sets. I have extras to trade.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
we now have shuttle at 6 AM and then 2 PM --GAS price just went up #$%%$^&%^&* that's over one hour each time . never fails get request for flat rate box --team near bottom of stack of 20 3200 's--- Now if i could get Ebay sales up LOL

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
We had a huge rain storm yesterday about 5:00pm. Lots of thunder and lightning. The rain cleaned all the trash off the street at least.

Members online