Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Monday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I can't believe he is up already after last night but he messaged me back and said #YES #YES #YES , so I'm hoping that means he will pick some up, I will keep you posted.

I went to bed at midnight and was up at 4. Didn't seem real after Taker lost. Seems like I'm floating and not experiencing reality at the moment. Watching the replay now to see if everything that happened last night, truly, did in fact, happen.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I went to bed at midnight and was up at 4. Didn't seem real after Taker lost. Seems like I'm floating and not experiencing reality at the moment. Watching the replay now to see if everything that happened last night, truly, did in fact, happen.

I used to be a huge wrestling fanactic, but I haven't followed it since HBK retired, but even with that being said I can not believe the Undertaker lost, truly shocked me last night especially since HBK added to that streak. Just to add a side note also, I have been to lots of live events including being in attendance in Atlanta in 2003 when the Cubs won their first playoff series in forever, but it is hard to match the excitement that is felt in an arena during a live wrestling show.

My friend is messaging me some crazy stuff, he still might be feeling the effects of some alcoholic beverages. I will message him again this afternoon.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. An up and down collecting weekend. 4 up and 3 down. Got one card damaged in the mail (broken R&N China card sent in PWE!) and lost out on two cards I really would have liked to have - including what would have been my 8th 2001 Playoff Absolute Souvenirs Home Run card. But won these 4, so not too bad.

Don Zimmer 2014 Heritage Buyback + 6 others in lot.
$_57.JPG

Don Zimmer 2014 Topps Buyback + 3 others in lot.
$_57.JPG

Grace/Gonzalez dual SP Signature auto
$_57.JPG

And this card, which leaves me only 3 away from complete set.
$_57.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I'm really dreading going to class this morning. Fell asleep without reading the assigned reading for today. Oh well, hopefully it isn't too bad of a discussion in class.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. I worked last night for Double Time and was even in on Saturday. Since I'll be looking to replace the pool liner, I need to make some extra cash. Oh and did I mention my daughter needs to replace her car sometime soon? Wait nope I guess I did not :lol: Well that needs to happen soon too.

Time to check the old card pile and see what I can move for some funds. I'm going to our annual Veterans Conference next month as well and that will set me back arouund 250, since our local will not pay for our time off and registration anymore, unless we can get it reimbursed from the international. But since it is not a reimbursement then we pay out of pocket if we want to go. And right now I want to go :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. An up and down collecting weekend. 4 up and 3 down. Got one card damaged in the mail (broken R&N China card sent in PWE!) and lost out on two cards I really would have liked to have - including what would have been my 8th 2001 Playoff Absolute Souvenirs Home Run card. But won these 4, so not too bad.

Don Zimmer 2014 Heritage Buyback + 6 others in lot.
$_57.JPG

Don Zimmer 2014 Topps Buyback + 3 others in lot.
$_57.JPG

Grace/Gonzalez dual SP Signature auto
$_57.JPG

And this card, which leaves me only 3 away from complete set.
$_57.JPG

Nice pick ups!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yea buddy!

LOL! Well... it is the morning thread ;)

Haha I know. Just kidding around.

So I'm gonna get tickets to tomorrow's Lehigh Valley IronPigs game and my dad and I are gonna go. Looks like WWE HOFer Tito Santana is making an appearance. I wonder if they will have pics for him to sign?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Picked up 4 Dawson 1/1s last night with Gixen, not too bad of an experience and I just picked up another Dawson 1/1, well on my way to getting to 100. Also just received some great news that Texas Motor Speedway will exchange my tickets from yesterday for tickets to the fall race!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Haha I know. Just kidding around.

So I'm gonna get tickets to tomorrow's Lehigh Valley IronPigs game and my dad and I are gonna go. Looks like WWE HOFer Tito Santana is making an appearance. I wonder if they will have pics for him to sign?

Niceeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts