Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Coupla close FFL match-ups tonite.

One with Dave, the other one I have 10 pt. lead. He has Foles and R.Wayne, I have Maclin, Ertz, Cooper and Parkey.

A_Pharis

No, they are just my favorite team. They also have a streamer in MN. Do you follow MLG at all? For as popular as it is, I don't know anyone else that's interested in it.

I pre-ordered Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, and Theatrythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call

I've watched a few of them stream, and I've played against them randomly before.
I tend to think they're a bunch of brats, because they feel accomplished at video games. I've done fairly well against them, because I am a very adaptive player. If you figure out their strategy, you can usually win.

Then they accuse you of modding, camping, blah blah.

OptiC, nV, FEAR, ZEAL

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I've watched a few of them stream, and I've played against them randomly before.
I tend to think they're a bunch of brats, because they feel accomplished at video games. I've done fairly well against them, because I am a very adaptive player. If you figure out their strategy, you can usually win.

Then they accuse you of modding, camping, blah blah.

OptiC, nV, FEAR, ZEAL

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you.

Maturity and common sense are absent with most CoD players, and it's really, really bad. My favorite team isn't immune to it either, and I hate it.

I'm just curious, do you know who you played against?

A_Pharis

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you.

Maturity and common sense are absent with most CoD players, and it's really, really bad. My favorite team isn't immune to it either, and I hate it.

I'm just curious, do you know who you played against?

I don't remember many names aside from ***** (She was with them though she isn't OG).. only because she cussed like a sailor when she died.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't remember many names aside from ***** (She was with them though she isn't OG).. only because she cussed like a sailor when she died.

I'm not familiar with her, probably before I started following.

I don't know if I've played against any MLGers/YouTubers. Lots and lots of wannabe fake accounts though.

EDIT: Watching a stream right now... and I quote:

"ERRRRRMAGERRRD I just got killed AGAIN by a shotgun. Kid thinks he's good, running around with a shotgun!" - One of the top guys:benson:

Last edited:

A_Pharis

I'm not familiar with her, probably before I started following.

I don't know if I've played against any MLGers/YouTubers. Lots and lots of wannabe fake accounts though.

EDIT: Watching a stream right now... and I quote:

"ERRRRRMAGERRRD I just got killed AGAIN by a shotgun. Kid thinks he's good, running around with a shotgun!" - One of the top guys:benson:

Yeah, everytime an MLGer dies, it's because the guy is a cheater, camper or a "try hard".

Members online