Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, the starter Ks 8 to start the game and they still lose to a .500 team without its' best player?

Only the Mets...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I guess I have my own little post-a-thon going, I'll post one more and then get off for the night :lol:

CoD isn't the only game I follow, I do pay attention to the SSB circuit (mainly just Melee). I'm also looking to get into Dota2, and possibly LoL.

DoTa2 & LoL are mainly international games, where as CoD is almost exclusively North American. SSB used to be split between America and Japan, but I'm not sure if it still has a following in Japan or not.

I also picked up Starcraft a while back. I'm not going to get into that scene, as it's almost exclusively South Korean. They treat Starcraft players like we treat NFL players.

thepointguard_10

Oct 24, 2011
I like your signature, what does it all mean?
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]
It's like my ticker for the percentages I've completed of my collecting goals.
Kendall Marshall is who I super-collect, I have 236 of his 281 non 1/1s, and 7 1/1s.
The next row is about autographed baseballs, which is a fairly new part to my PC. Its split into what I call "the major milestone clubs" which is what my collection focuses on.
The final row is about autographed cards, which I have completed a good bit of.

Thanks for your interest :)

Members online

Latest posts