Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More bettors proof of NFL parity...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
This week, SF lost as a 10 point favorite at home, no less. And Seattle, a 15 point favorite, never pulled away from Oakland as expected.

This marks the 10th time this season, thru 9 weeks, that a team favored by 7+ points has lost the game outright, let alone covered. I've done some research and most experts think this is the most ever in one season, and we've got 7 weeks still to go.

I personally find this incredibly interesting. And I'm sure Vegas does too.

Former NFL commish, Pete Rozelle loved the idea of parity, and with technology, revenue-sharing and free agency in full effect, it looks like its even more obvious than ever before...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Lots of parity in sports. I've been tempted to gamble for the last 37 years, but I'm glad I don't. I thought the Red Wings were a slam dunk 2 nights ago. Nope. And the Bengals Sunday. Nope.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lots of parity in sports. I've been tempted to gamble for the last 37 years, but I'm glad I don't. I thought the Red Wings were a slam dunk 2 nights ago. Nope. And the Bengals Sunday. Nope.

Yeah, hockey is crazy to try and bet on. Road underdogs win outright almost every night, so hard to predict.

Members online