Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Morning Thread *********** 10/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Ahhhhh day 1 with my new coaster at the office ;)

View attachment 24082

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Love it! But those 2001 Anniversary Originals are actually PC items for me. Since they don't sell for squat, I've bought the Grace in 7, 7.5 and 8 - the only one's I've seen. Anyone ever hear a story that the Donruss executive in charge of this buyback program really didn't think collectors would care that they were 7's and 8's? I vaguely remember some sort of tale.

01DONRUSSANVORGDONRUSS.jpg

01DONRUSSANVORGDONROOKIES.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Love it! But those 2001 Anniversary Originals are actually PC items for me. Since they don't sell for squat, I've bought the Grace in 7, 7.5 and 8 - the only one's I've seen. Anyone ever hear a story that the Donruss executive in charge of this buyback program really didn't think collectors would care that they were 7's and 8's? I vaguely remember some sort of tale.

01DONRUSSANVORGDONRUSS.jpg

01DONRUSSANVORGDONROOKIES.jpg
This is a Robbie Alomar... if you want it, pay shipping and it's yours... or you can trade me for another "coaster"

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Heading into the Dr office for my consultation. Getting "fixed". Wife doesn't want anymore kids, but I'm indifferent. Somehow that onus to take care of it, fell upon me :-(

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Let me know how that goes as I am scheduled to get fixed before year's end.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the first test of the day went better than expected. The multiple choice were very challenging, as his always are. There has only been one instance where somebody has gotten every multiple choice question right on his tests, and that's including every class he teaches. I happened to be in that class last year where somebody got all of the questions right. Unfortunately I was not the one. I'm not as worried about my test this afternoon, but I will still study a little bit after my next class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts