Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Morning Thread *********** 10/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Ahhhhh day 1 with my new coaster at the office ;)

View attachment 24082

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Great idea! Now I know what to do with this:
1990ScoreBGS.jpg

:)

- Rodrick

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] - Yes! I need to get some of Albert Belle... Love Robbie Alomar but just not the same as having a Belle coaster... GC said he has some for me if I pay shipping :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, today is my monday. But it doesnt seem as bad as some of your guys' day ahead. Between tests, being sick, and getting "snipped", my day seems like a walk in the park. Hope everything goes good for the whole lot of you.

And nice pic of the coaster. Definite lol!

Sorry UL, no Bagwell to match todays card. But i can add these to my collection. And i wont be using them as coasters.

1991%20Fleer%20Update%20U-87%20GEM%20MT%2010.jpg
1991%20Donruss%20Rookies%2030%20GEM%20MT%2010.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Morning Gents! I'm ready for the week to end but I have 3 more work days to go.

Great set! I gifted the purple refractor /5 to Miggy...lots of value with Cabrera these days!

[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] - I'll post one for you ;)

Untitled8.jpg

Well hell, this is a round I can play :)

Gold /50

scan0002_zps4e32675d.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well my Topps Chrome maildays have officially began! I am scanning them now, along with the 3 that I pulled myself

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not a fan of the update. I dont have an iPhone, but I did the update on my iPad. After messing with the settings, I fixed my wallpaper, but it sure seems like the battery gets sucked down about twice as fast now. I am extremely disappointed with that aspect of it. That, and the safari settings suck. Its all smaller, and I hit the wrong tabs at times...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm not a fan of the update. I dont have an iPhone, but I did the update on my iPad. After messing with the settings, I fixed my wallpaper, but it sure seems like the battery gets sucked down about twice as fast now. I am extremely disappointed with that aspect of it. That, and the safari settings suck. Its all smaller, and I hit the wrong tabs at times...

Updated mine. Dislike it as well. Dies the iPad have a Bluetooth setting? After updating Bluetooth is automatically turned on. Turn it off and the battery lasts a bit longer. Not much but longer

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

After updating my iPhone, I will not be updating my iPad. I have not noticed any difference in battery life on my phone since I have done the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online