Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ********* 12/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon Gents! Roasting some salmon and brussel sprouts in the oven right now. I'm bummed I totally forgot to bid on a couple cards today :( Ending price wise it looks like I easily would have had a chance. DOH!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm trying to get the scans on my laptop a little more organized. Can't decide how to go about it with my 8x10s. I have some that were TTM and some that were bought. I have a TTM folder and an 8x10 folder. I think I should just lump them all together into one

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Afternoon Gents! Roasting some salmon and brussel sprouts in the oven right now. I'm bummed I totally forgot to bid on a couple cards today :( Ending price wise it looks like I easily would have had a chance. DOH!

I absolutely love Brussels sprouts!! Be gald I don't live in Seatlle because I'd have to come over and arm wrestle you and Jen for them.;)

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Negative... but the Spahn was from that seller. YOu didn't get it? You'd probably be my only other guess besides Tony.

no i have about 30 spahn patches but I did put a snipe in at 80 for it so I might have won it. The Gibson I am disgusted I lost for my hat/glove collection. My snipe was over 10 times what it sold for. I had 5 snipes set thru gixen and they all had an error. No clue what happened.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Seems we all like the same cards here in the MT.

Tony, send me a pm if you get a chance.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well the bowl games are announced for this post season. Iowa got LSU, which no matter how much I want Iowa to win, I see LSU coming out with that game. It would be a huge win for Iowa if they somehow manage to win it

A_Pharis

Well the bowl games are announced for this post season. Iowa got LSU, which no matter how much I want Iowa to win, I see LSU coming out with that game. It would be a huge win for Iowa if they somehow manage to win it

Keep in mind that Mettenberger is out. ACL. However, Anthony Jennings is probably more for you to worry about. Very mobile with lots of potential and no real tape to watch on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts