Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 5/7/21********FRIDAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone.
How many ears does Captain Kirk have?
Three: the left ear, the right ear and the final frontier!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone you could probably list the events of this season so far and someone might look at it and say "wow that was an eventful season" then you'd say " that was only the first 5 weeks or so"

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. The Twins season is off to a horrendous start. The offense is nonexistent and the bullpen has been atrocious. Doesn't help that Buxton just went down with another injury. On the bright side, we are grilling steaks at work for lunch today. Half of it is for our safety lunch for no injuries last quarter, and then also to celebrate finishing our government tender that we spent 6 weeks working on.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all. The Twins season is off to a horrendous start. The offense is nonexistent and the bullpen has been atrocious. Doesn't help that Buxton just went down with another injury. On the bright side, we are grilling steaks at work for lunch today. Half of it is for our safety lunch for no injuries last quarter, and then also to celebrate finishing our government tender that we spent 6 weeks working on.
That’s my fault, Sorry!

I was pushing the Twins as a dark horse AL/WS champ and I bought a Berrios auto ball as part of a larger deal.

My bad...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That’s my fault, Sorry!

I was pushing the Twins as a dark horse AL/WS champ and I bought a Berrios auto ball as part of a larger deal.

My bad...

Haha, part of the problem is the FO tried to piece together the bullpen. Colome has regressed so much this year, it's not even funny. If you want to move the Berrios ball, let me know lol. That's one that I still need to get in the Twins collection

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Royals are back to what everyone expected. Fun few weeks. Hopefully they can get thing straightened out and start winning again.

Members online

Latest posts