Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***MORNING THREAD 6/19***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hey all. New fridge arriving shortly. Old one kept leaking from ice forming in the bottom of the freezer.

Good for you! Ours has a leak on the inside assembly at the top in the back. It's just a slow drip and it doesn't happen all the time when it does it gets everything wet. I put a cup in there to try to catch it but sometimes I forget he'll start to overflow.
Just not sure what to do about it at this point.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good for you! Ours has a leak on the inside assembly at the top in the back. It's just a slow drip and it doesn't happen all the time when it does it gets everything wet. I put a cup in there to try to catch it but sometimes I forget he'll start to overflow.
Just not sure what to do about it at this point.

I thought about trying some things to fix it, or even try and thaw it and see if the problem happens again.

My wife cooks so much that I figured she deserved the best tools.

Fridges are so damn expensive now. There’s like $800 ones which aren't big enough for a family that cooks, or there’s $1600 ones.

Members online

Latest posts