Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 7/22**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, chiroprator later. got my new tv working, mrs. wants me to move it says its to big for the living room.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. I was the lucky one to go load some trucks at our worst facility yesterday. Moved some yellow peas out of the bins, but took up to two hours to load one truck. The dirt and pea dust coming out of the bins always makes me feel like crap afterwards. I'm severely congested at work today, making it almost impossible to get anything done. Of course, I normally have box of dust masks in my pickup, but used the last of them a couple of months ago while sweeping out a bin

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. I was the lucky one to go load some trucks at our worst facility yesterday. Moved some yellow peas out of the bins, but took up to two hours to load one truck. The dirt and pea dust coming out of the bins always makes me feel like crap afterwards. I'm severely congested at work today, making it almost impossible to get anything done. Of course, I normally have box of dust masks in my pickup, but used the last of them a couple of months ago while sweeping out a bin
that's worst than paper dust --but we had that daily

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
that's worst than paper dust --but we had that daily

Wheat and corn get pretty bad too, but the dirt mixed with some of the pea dust always affects me more than the others. I'm just glad I don't have to dump any trucks at the same facility this year.

Members online

Latest posts