Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 9/22 ---------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good chilly morning Gents!

Got to 5% eBucks notification yesterday. I remember when they we're doing 10% on a semi-regular basis but I haven't seen that in a long time now.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had another long day at work yesterday. Got out of work around 8 last night. Hoping to leave early today. Plan is to go pick up a vanity and mirror for our bathroom tonight.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@linuxabuser Oh trust me, I know haha. The town an hour away has a Home Depot and a Menards. Menards has been offering the 11% rebate since Covid started shutting things down. We have close to $500 in rebates saved up for Menards for the next project haha. But that also includes a heck of a rebate we got on our couch back in January.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning all! I don't mean to sound like a wimp. I know I've mentioned her before. I lost my 24 year old cat, Callie, & Best friend this morning.
View attachment 116571

I'm very sorry to hear this. You are not acting like a wimp so don't even worry about that. People get very attached to their pets. They become part of the family.

I had a Cocker Spaniel for years when I was single and he was my friend, my roommate and my best buddy in so many ways and no matter what kind of day I had at work or how frustrated I might have been towards anything at the time, when I got home and walked in that door he would get all excited and was always so happy to see me. It was just he and I.

When I lost him I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby for a couple of days and I even called off work. It was extremely painful so I can feel your pain. I still miss him to this day and I'm sure I always will. It was also very tough for me to get close to another pet for a long time.

So again I'm sorry to hear about your loss and the hurt that you're going through. It does get better but it will take some time.

My prayers to you.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all! I don't mean to sound like a wimp. I know I've mentioned her before. I lost my 24 year old cat, Callie, & Best friend this morning.
View attachment 116571

Yeah man, nothing to be embarrassed about, we thought we were losing our 18year old girl recently, but she bounced back, for now.

My condolences. 24 years is amazing, think of the good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app