Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 9/25****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
glad i polished my oar --all this rain --SO if you didn't get the same call i got from NOAH ----------how long can you tread water ?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Barry just an FYI that was only Box 1 I sent = more to follow once I get enough PayPal funds to send out another round of freebies :) . Glad you got it safely that's the first Priority Mail box I've ever had take 6 days to somewhere when there was no weather related delay.

Would have sent more but had 4 other boxes to mail same time so I split the funds so I'd get 5 people handled. I sent to @tramers , @Brewer Andy , @Pinbreaker , @promodeltodd , plus @MrMet . I still have packages to go out to several others and a bunch of freebies coming soon from XMAS.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning Gents!
No rain up here. Good thing because it's Senior night for band at the varsity football game so we get to be announced and walk our daughter across the field prior to the game.
I've been teasing her all week telling her that I'm renting a tux which she hasn't found amusing at all.

"Oh my gosh, Dad you are Not wearing a tux!" " I will personally go into your closet and find something for you to wear!!!"

Funny how dad's just aren't funny anymore when their daughters reach their teenage years! 😆

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Barry just an FYI that was only Box 1 I sent = more to follow once I get enough PayPal funds to send out another round of freebies :) . Glad you got it safely that's the first Priority Mail box I've ever had take 6 days to somewhere when there was no weather related delay.

Would have sent more but had 4 other boxes to mail same time so I split the funds so I'd get 5 people handled. I sent to @tramers , @Brewer Andy , @Pinbreaker , @promodeltodd , plus @MrMet . I still have packages to go out to several others and a bunch of freebies coming soon from XMAS.
most inserts going to TC group --- all sorted to teams ---when i get a 3200 full of one team i put in alpha order . NEVER rush for me just LMK when one shipped .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept really well last night. It was hard to get up this morning. Bennett didn't even want to wake up this morning lol. Harvest is slowing way down. We only dumped about 18 trucks yesterday, whereas the busy weeks it was 40+ trucks per day. And we've had a couple more guys finish what they had

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Got a package today from @gt2590 to help my finish my 2020 Topps Chrome set. Thanks! Also, sending out a couple hopefully it will help others with their collections.

Warm days this weekend, high 80's. Cold front coming in Monday with highs in the 60's lows in the 40's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts