Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORNING THREAD ____________!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great. I just printed a shipping label and went to get the card ready to mail and I'm out of bubble mailers :( Looks like it will go out tomorrow since by the time I get my car scrapped off, get to Walmart and then back to the PO it will be after the mail gets picked up. I really hope they decide to do something with the roads to day as well. It was raining this morning, and it has since frozen and began to snow. Walking to and from class was dangerous enough as it was

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Great. I just printed a shipping label and went to get the card ready to mail and I'm out of bubble mailers :( Looks like it will go out tomorrow since by the time I get my car scrapped off, get to Walmart and then back to the PO it will be after the mail gets picked up. I really hope they decide to do something with the roads to day as well. It was raining this morning, and it has since frozen and began to snow. Walking to and from class was dangerous enough as it was

While I do miss the snow and whatnot I'm glad not having to deal with those conditions on a daily basis. Currently 77 and sunny down here in FL :cool:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Yay App working :)

Why does PayPal make you pay Echeck if your carrying a usable balance on paypal and don't want to use it??

Sent from my iPhone
Frustrating for me, too! I seldom have Paypal balance, but when I do, I'd like to use it for small purchases, $1-$5... If I have a large purchase. say $50, I'd rather use a credit card and save the Paypal balance instead of tapping it out. Happens a lot, actually.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
16 hour shift in the Prison, missed the FCB action. Glad it's up and running. Today's random drop:
image-43.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
While I do miss the snow and whatnot I'm glad not having to deal with those conditions on a daily basis. Currently 77 and sunny down here in FL :cool:

I hate it. I tried to scrape some stuff off to try and go to the store and my scraper wasn't even doing the trick. I have a scraper with the metal edge on it, but it wouldn't do it so I just said forget it lol

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good afternoon.. Just relaxing a bit after watching the Seahawks totally dismantle Adam's Saints last night.. :cool:

Getting ready for a Computing Management Board meeting.. (1 hour of nothing but "WAH, WAH, WAH").. but I have to be there just incase that have a question about the software I use..

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all.

The snow is on the way. I don't need a forecast to tell me that (although they are pretty helpful). It's nothing but ice out right now.

Lots I need to get done (out and about wise) but I probably shouldn't go out until tomorrow.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Fell asleep yesterday afternoon and missed out on a superfractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online