Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORNING THREAD ____________!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's cool Taylor.

Your maps fuzzy.. And you have one heck of a drive to get here. I recommend I-90 to South Dakota then go lesser state highways. Much more fun

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's cool Taylor.

Your maps fuzzy.. And you have one heck of a drive to get here. I recommend I-90 to South Dakota then go lesser state highways. Much more fun

Sent from my iPhone

Just be happy that you aren't on The Map as well

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
That's cool Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone

She's an alumni from the school I'll be attending next year. They don't field sports teams (outside of club teams), so when I saw this card in the set, I knew I had to have it.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Most recent TTM returns

HallM13AG2.jpg
HallM13AG.jpg

BernsteinB13AG.jpg
BooneA13AG.jpg

MelroseB13AG.jpg
BoggsW13AG.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Wow.. Sources saying Mariners have moved in on the Cano talks and it's serious.
Very mixed feelings about this. Sure we could use the offensive help but couldnt you pick up 2 guys that are near to or just as productive for ALOT less money. Not for 8 years anyway.. Seems stupid
Beltre: sure it was great defensively. But never quite panned out as hoped.
Same with sexson

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just made a little more progress on my 2008 Ginter set. I ended up buying a few of guys that don't sign TTM, at least from what I've been able to find. With this deal I will now be over 50 cards signed! I know I'll never complete the set, but that's the fun in it, seeing how close I can come

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Somehow between my printed list of hof players and photobucket somewhere along the line I marked as having a Don Sutton autograph. No pic so I dug through my cases and yup.. No card. Wth.. Someone just happened to list an 05 sweet spot this morning. Picked it up
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1386120653.643708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Even with the loss of JE?

Im not a fan of long term contracts for huge dollars unless its the face of an organization (Trout, Pedroia, Miggy, etc) so I'm am good with it. Pierzynski is a nice add until Swihart, Vazquez are ready and there's plenty of other talent on the way. Now I will be upset if Napoli leaves...

Will be strange to see him in pinstripes but i am thankful for the two rings he helped the Sox get in his time there.

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How do you feel about losing Ellsbury to the Yankees Dan?

I think it's a LOT of money, and A LOT of years...good for him if that's what he wanted.

Was happy to have him in Boston for the two rings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts