Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD FRIDAY 8/14****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh -- Well at least not 13th ---- three times in a row in hospital with others / first time in ambulance / first time rode in police car /HAD a major operation planned --but cancelled that . Got MIL home yesterday , sadly after most a week in hospital looks like she aged five years --- she is 90 . Well maybe i
will get something done today --don't bet on it . meds down chasing with coffee

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. My dad is getting to town this afternoon for the weekend. Gonna paint a little trim and just hang out for the weekend.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Going to be a long boring weekend for me. My van won't start. :( I have an appointment for oil change and what not on Tuesday any way. I think it's just the battery.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Another hot & steamy day. Cold front coming in tomorrow. Will drop to a high of around 80 for a few days. Ready for fall weather.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, my dad just called. He's just over 3 hours out and the clutch went out on his car. Thankfully he's 30 minutes south of Pierre, SD (where I grew up) and his friend that lives in Pierre has a farm/shop about 20 miles east of where he broke down. His friend is going to get his trailer and haul it back to the shop and then my dad's girlfriend is going to pick him up from there to get him back home. He might grab his other car and come down tomorrow morning instead now.