Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Good morning all.

I hope someone finally bids and buys this stupid Belle nameplate... I'm sick of this idiot playing these games trying to squeeze every ounce of value out of the damn card like he pulled a '52 Mantle. Just relisted for $550 BIN (which will never happen... down from $1k originally and $600 this last time) or $400 starting bid with $8 s/h.

I assure every single person alive he hasn't got an offer over $300. I just want it to go away. Hopefully someone buys it and I can keep moving.

/rant over :evil:

I feel your pain. There's a Delgado nameplate that's been on ebay ever since I started looking (around 3 years) for $275/$350 BIN. Yeah, they go for around $150 on auction when they pop up. It'll stay there until I win the lottery or pull the Puig super auto from 2013 TC :p.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well my first class was let out early, but not enough time to get anything done or go anywhere before my next class. Thank goodness for smartphones right now lol

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I can finally quote your morning card ;)
aug1.jpg

Awesome card! That scan belongs in the Super Sweet 90s thread!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Apparently Larry The Cable Guy was playing golf at a local course this weekend. Would've been nice to be out playing at that time.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Is it for his show. Only in America
He goes all over the US and does stuff and films it.
I just watched his show over the weekend and seen him play dosgeball and he even took Richard Simmons workout class on the show as well

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I hope someone finally bids and buys this stupid Belle nameplate... I'm sick of this idiot playing these games trying to squeeze every ounce of value out of the damn card like he pulled a '52 Mantle. Just relisted for $550 BIN (which will never happen... down from $1k originally and $600 this last time) or $400 starting bid with $8 s/h.

I assure every single person alive he hasn't got an offer over $300. I just want it to go away. Hopefully someone buys it and I can keep moving.

/rant over :evil:

Your rant was over like 2-weeks ago yet you keep ranting :confused:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
2013 FINEST CASE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested list the teams that you would like to have. If more than one person wants the same team we will figure it out.
I am working the price with Andrew.

Boston
Tampa
Yankees-George
O’s-George
Toronto
Detroit-AZ
Cleveland
White Sox
Royals
Twins
A’s
LAA-George
Seattle-PNW
Houston
Texas-Methuselah

Atlanta- Methuselah
Washington-George
Philys-Ashburn
Mets
Fish
Cardinals-George
Reds
Pirates
Cubs-Ralph
Brewers
LAD-AZ
Rockies
Padres
D-Backs
Giants

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
2013 FINEST CASE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested list the teams that you would like to have. If more than one person wants the same team we will figure it out.
I am working the price with Andrew.

I'd be interested in the Twins, but it all comes down to price for me :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
2013 Finest......we could also draft teams. 1 slot=10 teams.....total goes up but if we only have 10 interested people this might be a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts