Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Muhammad Ali on-card autographs released in Ringside Boxing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Russ S. said:
I must be blind.
Where do you see that listed?

In the email I just received. It reads:

Ringside Boxing - Round One will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Why? Because it contains cards of the greatest boxer of all time, a worldwide icon, Muhammad Ali.

It goes on to state:

Ali makes his greatest comeback in Ringside Boxing - Round One with limited edition base cards, inserts and hard-signed autograph cards.

The link I posted above was the website that talks about the new product.

Good luck everyone. Hitting a Muhammad Ali on-card autograph is sure to be worth a LOT of money! :eek:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
mwheeler27 said:
Russ S. said:
I must be blind.
Where do you see that listed?

In the email I just received. It reads:

Ringside Boxing - Round One will float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Why? Because it contains cards of the greatest boxer of all time, a worldwide icon, Muhammad Ali.

It goes on to state:

Ali makes his greatest comeback in Ringside Boxing - Round One with limited edition base cards, inserts and hard-signed autograph cards.

The link I posted above was the website that talks about the new product.
Yeah, I got that.
Nowhere on the website does it mention Ali. Thought I was going crazy.

Figured they would highlight him since he'd be the big money draw.
So I'm calling BS right now that he's even in it.

I'll settle for the IP. ;)
AliSignedCookies.jpg

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Russ S. said:
Yeah, I got that.

I hope you're kidding, because if not, you'll be eating those words. ;) Dr. Price wouldn't be lying about something like this.

Here's more from the email:

To put this product over the top it contains hard-signed autographs of some of the greatest fighters of all-time including; Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones Jr., Joe Frazier, Vinny Paz, Jake LaMotta, Carlos Ortiz, Chad Dawson and many more.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
mwheeler27 said:
Russ S. said:
Yeah, I got that.

I hope you're kidding, because if not, you'll be eating those words. ;) Dr. Price wouldn't be lying about something like this.

Here's more from the email:

To put this product over the top it contains hard-signed autographs of some of the greatest fighters of all-time including; Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones Jr., Joe Frazier, Vinny Paz, Jake LaMotta, Carlos Ortiz, Chad Dawson and many more.

Nope not kidding.
It's just crazy doesn't say a word about Ali.
Until then, I'm not impressed.
Good luck though man. I got mine, so I'm good.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Russ S. said:
Nope not kidding.

That's cool. I understand. Believe me though, you can take my word for it. ;)

That's a nice piece you have. I have his auto too along with the 1997 Tuff Stuff National magazine featuing Ali on the cover. I have always cherished it.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
mwheeler27 said:
Russ S. said:
Nope not kidding.

That's a nice piece you have. I have his auto too along with the 1997 Tuff Stuff National magazine featuing Ali on the cover. I have always cherished it.
Ill buy as much of this product as I can afford....im sure you saw how well all the boxing stuff sold out of Famous Fabrics....

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
bmc398 said:
mwheeler27 said:
Russ S. said:
Nope not kidding.

Ill buy as much of this product as I can afford....im sure you saw how well all the boxing stuff sold out of Famous Fabrics....

Yes...This stuff is probably going to sell very well. Pre-sell case prices are a little higher than Famous Fabrics I see. Well, if you buy the "KO" version that is. If you buy the only other version, the "TKO" one, it's cheaper.

I'm not sure about this at all, but I think boxing has licensed them to be the exclusive manufacturer of boxing cards. I could be wrong though.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I saw Brian Price yesterday and he confirmed ALI....

I like ALI a ton MYSELF...

BG

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
razorent said:
I saw Brian Price yesterday and he confirmed ALI....

I like ALI a ton MYSELF...

BG

Of course he confirmed it...I'm not going to come in here and make stuff up. ;)

Thanks for the information Brian. Hopefully people will believe you since they don't want to believe me. :lol:

Russ S. said:
Yeah, I got that.

So are you still going to call "BS"?

Forums like this can be a good way to get and share information early, before others know about it, in order to lock in cheaper box/case prices. I was only trying to help out.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Well good if it's true.

Until there is a pic or actual card, it's all good in theory.

Don't know what you are trying to say, by calling ME out!

I'm standing by my word, when you initially came in here with the "announcement", you link showed NO MENTION of Ali Autos at all.

So yeah, I called BS.
And if it's true, it's great for those collectors without one.
I've had mine for 23 years, so I'm good.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Great, the most overrated athlete of alltime is in a product. They should get Bill Clinton in the product also and call it the draft dodger series. Call me when they come out with an Ali bobblehead doll. I will be all over that! Will go nicely with my Michael J Fox bobblehead.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Russ S. said:
Well good if it's true.

Until there is a pic or actual card, it's all good in theory.

Don't know what you are trying to say, by calling ME out!

I'm standing by my word, when you initially came in here with the "announcement", you link showed NO MENTION of Ali Autos at all.

So yeah, I called BS.
And if it's true, it's great for those collectors without one.
I've had mine for 23 years, so I'm good.

I mean nothing bad by my comment. Remember, you called "BS" regarding my post first. In my opinion, you were calling me out first.

Please don't take offense to what I said. I understand that you want to see pictures of the card first. Some people in this hobby hope for good information early in order to make educated decisions on what products to invest in and at what price, before pictures are released. When you hear from a company full of honor and integrity, that such and such, or so and so is going to be in an upcoming release, you can probably take it to the bank. That's what I did and will continue doing. Again, I was only trying to help. I understand I'm new here. I understand people might be hesitant to believe me. No worries. People will learn in time that I don't ever make stuff up like this. It's all good.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
bodiaz said:
Great, the most overrated athlete of alltime is in a product. They should get Bill Clinton in the product also and call it the draft dodger series. Call me when they come out with an Ali bobblehead doll. I will be all over that! Will go nicely with my Michael J Fox bobblehead.

:eek:
Oh my, not sure rather to be more shocked by "most overrated" or sick attempt at humor making fun of his medical ailments.

Ali is/was/will always be the greatest.

He may be the most recognizable man who ever walked the face of the earth.
BG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts