Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new collection: junk patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I decided to start a little junk patch collection, no real reason other than some of these being pretty cool and available for next to nothing. Got a nice start thanks to moxacaine, and would love to add some cheap junk patches if anyone has some they're looking to get rid of!

img519.jpg

Hank Blalock has an incredible amount of patches out there, I can pick up at least a dozen for around $3 each. Seems to be the worst players who have the most, and best, patches! :lol:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
blanning71 said:
I have always loved multi color patches. Even if they are of a lesser tier player. Keep us updated.

I hope to update this pretty often. There are a few really sweet Glaus patches I've picked up, and once you get a few good ones, it can be addicting. Nice to be able to ID what part of the name plate or number/logo the patch comes from.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I've got some junk patches and some junk Glaus patches - for some dumb reason both are staying in my collection right now.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Being a Granderson collector gets me the most bland patches ever. Neither Detroit or NY have any color to their patches. For some reason it's super rare to see road Detroit patches, which would actually be nice looking. I only have a couple.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
nborton said:
Being a Granderson collector gets me the most bland patches ever. Neither Detroit or NY have any color to their patches. For some reason it's super rare to see road Detroit patches, which would actually be nice looking. I only have a couple.

I agree with that:

10_granderson_booklet.jpg

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
heavy_hitter said:
nborton said:

I agree with that:

10_granderson_booklet.jpg

Dang. That's nice. I've never seen that card even though I knew it was out there somewhere.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Picked this up for $2.50:

9849b9b5-6317-4916-9a28-24d7e1c7ee27.jpg

Brewers has some good patches. I'm partial to the Angels patches myself, what with all the great Glaus ones I've picked up.

Members online

Latest posts