Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My second case ever...2014 Bowman Draft Hobby with scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Out of all my years collecting I have only busted a case of cards twice after last night. My first case was of UD Premier about 5 years ago thanks to a big Jeter Sweet Spot auto I pulled and sold. I was lucky in a team break earlier and pulled a 2014 Tek Ken Griffey Jr blue dot diffractor autograph /5 that I sold for a decent penny which allowed me to get an incoming PC card (to be shared once it arrives) as well as a case of 2014 Bowman Draft. I was hoping for Alex Jackson as I have a few of his cards coming in from other breaks as well, but other than the big name guys I don't know too much on the prospect end.

All in all this was a very fun break. There was a TON of color in each box and overall there were 5 refractor autographs out of the 12 that I pulled which seems pretty good. Here is a breakdown of the chrome parallels and autographs overall. If anyone is interested in anything below just post here or send me a PM as I am not PC attached to anything here:

Kris Bryant chrome x2, refractor x1 and Kyle Schwarber chrome x2, paper silver x1 and refractor x1:
bowman5.jpg

Alex Jackson chrome x2, mini x1 and bowman sparkle x1:
bowman6.jpg

Die Cuts of Gabriel Guerrero (forgot to scan), Chad Wallach, Sean Coyle and Aaron Judge XFractor 58/99:
bowman4.jpg

Blue Refractors /399 of Mark Appel, Brian Anderson, Derek Hill, Corey Seager, Jace Fry, Rosell Herrera and Eric Skoglund:
bowman2.jpg

Green Refractors /150 of A.J. Reed, Mark Appel and Aaron Blair
Black Refractors /75 of Rob Kaminsky and Jack Flaherty
Red paper /150 of Austin DeCara, Hunter Dozier and Grant Holmes and Purple paper /99 of A.J. Reed:
bowman3.jpg

Gabriel Guerrero Orange Refractor 5/25, Nick Burdi Gold Refractor 27/50 and Michael Conforto Blue Refractor 307/399:
bowman15.jpg
bowman16.jpg

Base autographs of Trea Turner, Derek Hill, Chase Vallot, Carson Sands, Foster Griffin and Cameron Varga:
bowman17.jpg

Refractor autographs of Forrest Wall and Foster Griffin:
bowman14.jpg

Now on to the better autos :)

Carson Sands Black Refractor Autograph 16/35:
bowman12.jpg
bowman13.jpg

Jacob Gatewood Blue Refractor Autograph 4/150:
bowman7.jpg
bowman8.jpg

Kyle Schwarber base autograph:
bowman9.jpg

and last but not least another Black Refractor Autograph...

Nick Gordon Black Refractor Autograph 24/35:
bowman11.jpg
bowman10.jpg

There is also a ton of paper base cards as well so if you are interested in any lots of certain players let me know and I can try to sift through to see what is available. Thanks a ton for looking everyone and comments are always appreciated!

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looks like a great case. Love the Blue Gatewood :)

Thanks a ton man! It was a fun one to open, much more fun then the normal 1-3 boxes to open at once :)

great case!!!!

Thanks Lisa! I can't imagine busting as many cases as you do. This one was fun but draining on it's own lol. I was hoping for some Alex Jackson but I'm happy with the color pulled.

Wow there is some nice Cubbies stuff in that case. ;):eek::p

Your Cubbies are going to be a fun team to watch this year Richard!

Nice Gordon!

If that Burdi Gold refractor is available LMK a dlvd. price or what you might be looking for in trade. Thanks.

Thanks! The Birdi is available for $7 shipped ($5 for the card $2 for the shipping). Send me a PM if interested. I took a look at your bucket and trade page but didn't find anything I could use.

Members online

Latest posts