Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Do you have his 78 Topps signed? That is one I really want to get. One of the best looking cards of all-time. Odd how I really like at least 2 Yankee cards in the top (71 Munson is another). Of course that Munson is a White Whale if signed for me...almost had one, but the seller wanted a bit too much. Probably should have just sucked it up. I'm sure it's doubled, tripled or increased even more in price since...Both are probably top 10 cards for me from eye appeal.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Do you have his 78 Topps signed? That is one I really want to get. One of the best looking cards of all-time. Odd how I really like at least 2 Yankee cards in the top (71 Munson is another). Of course that Munson is a White Whale if signed for me...almost had one, but the seller wanted a bit too much. Probably should have just sucked it up. I'm sure it's doubled, tripled or increased even more in price since...Both are probably top 10 cards for me from eye appeal.
The only other Jackson card I have signed in a 1982 Topps card, which I got TTM LONG ago. He does private signings a few times a year, though. As for the 71 Munson, that is one I would love also, as a Yankee and Rookie Cup collector. My only Munson is on a team signed ball.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Already had a card or two, but something different.

Dennis Rasmussen on a 1986 TCMA Postcard, signed in black sharpie, sent to his home on 2/16/22.
2424 Newman St, Trenton, MI 48183

w831trn0.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Already had a Santos, but when you can get him in person, on a numbered refractor, why not...great card and very friendly. Got in Salem today, as he manages the Lynchburg team.

rz5dikq7.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Got this one in person in Salem in 2013, but just saw that he is in the Yankees minor league system, so as an USA card, I can count him!

5tp0n6k0.jpg

Members online

Latest posts