Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New! 2012 Onyx Preferred Player's Collection -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
csmtampa said:
Bob Loblaw said:
krowsnest said:
my dad does he designed them.

Not quite sure if you're serious or not....

On BO someone made a suggestion to the Starling card to make it look better. Thirty minutes later, the new Starling was posted with the exact changes. I'm sure he's serious.

I wish them all of the luck in the world. The cards are nice and innovative.

/10

Aug 1, 2011
I really hope they end up with those cut out MLB logos on some of these. It would be a bit ironic if that's okay but MLB logos/trademarks on the photos are not.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I was going t buy the cleats try had of Valencia when ingot my tax return back but their site went down like the day I got it back now it's hey are in this product

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Just saw three of our BASE promo cards given out at the Las Vegas Summitt sold for Buy It Now on eBay for $33.00 each! SRP on our 5 card packs will only be around $16-$18 each with a guaranteed autograph/ game used hit every pack!

Just saw that posted on Facebook. Wonder how many packs per box.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
Just saw three of our BASE promo cards given out at the Las Vegas Summitt sold for Buy It Now on eBay for $33.00 each! SRP on our 5 card packs will only be around $16-$18 each with a guaranteed autograph/ game used hit every pack!

Just saw that posted on Facebook. Wonder how many packs per box.

they sold for less than $20 the 1st time these were listed. 2 of them went for just over $10

Members online

Latest posts