Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New and easy way to get eBay completed auction sale prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Any idea why this happens?

When I search "leaf buxton" comlpeted on the site, 10 listings come up.

Same search on ebay completed yields 19

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Nope. There are no results, but in this example the quantity shown would play no part.For example, I would like to find out the price of this dual, 2011 Topps Tier One Dual Auto Reggie Jackson Mike Stanton 24 25 on Card | eBay I type "Stanton Jackson" on eBay completed listings I get 7 total results. When I type it in on Sortsof I get zero results.

Interesting - it appears that eBay limits the data they are sending to their API for public usage. Looks like its only 3 weeks of data.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I just did the following search..

your site..

EBAY..

national treasures bench auto hof | eBay

I see two completed..

As for trying to see what offer was accepted... Click on the item, click on original listing, and then in the bottom right you will see the "print".. click on it and it shows what it sold for.. :D

For whatever reason, eBay is limiting the data it is providing to people through their API. It looks like only 3 or 4 weeks worth of sales data. Both of the completed auctions are from further back than that.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Neat site, and extremely useful. Well done!

Is there any way to code the search function so that it will pull up auctions by item number?

Updated the functionality. Now the site should save your searches when you leave the site.
Unless I'm missing something, it appears that I am able to delete (red X) some of the items I have searched for, but not all of them. Is there a way to delete searches during my visit or when I return?

Last edited:

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Neat site, and extremely useful. Well done!

Is there any way to code the search function so that it will pull up auctions by item number?

Not yet - I am working on that.

Unless I'm missing something, it appears that I am able to delete (red X) some of the items I have searched for, but not all of them. Is there a way to delete searches during my visit or when I return?

I have had a few other people complain of that same issue - and I am trying to track it down.

Best advice is just to Shift and Refresh to clear the browser cache.

I assume you are on Firefox?

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
this is awesome, was pretty bummed about the changing the extension to .ca no longer working to view best offer prices. another temporary fix until they blast it!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm having a problem with completed listings. I did a search on a card and it showed the current single auction just fine. when I did the dropdown box and selected "completed", it said no items found. There shoudl be two completed items - one that ended auction style and one best offer accepted that I was hoping to find out what the amount of the sale was.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I'm having a problem with completed listings. I did a search on a card and it showed the current single auction just fine. when I did the dropdown box and selected "completed", it said no items found. There shoudl be two completed items - one that ended auction style and one best offer accepted that I was hoping to find out what the amount of the sale was.

eBay is limiting the return results through their API for completed auctions to 14 days. So if the completed auction was more than 14 days ago, it won't show up on the completed sales side of things.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
eBay is limiting the return results through their API for completed auctions to 14 days. So if the completed auction was more than 14 days ago, it won't show up on the completed sales side of things.

I just checked and that was the issue. The ebay web site completed listings were from May on my card of interest and thus more than 14 days out from those auction end dates.

Members online

Latest posts