Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New and easy way to get eBay completed auction sale prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I use this site alot. Is there a way to clear your searches. Before there was a box [X] to click to remove the search now it seemed to disappear and now I have to use the horizontal scroll bar to get to the search results. Thanks for the great site.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I use this site alot. Is there a way to clear your searches. Before there was a box [X] to click to remove the search now it seemed to disappear and now I have to use the horizontal scroll bar to get to the search results. Thanks for the great site.

Is there an answer to this question.. I was searching to find this answer

Thanks
Paul

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois

Is there an answer to this question.. I was searching to find this answer

Thanks
Paul

Delete your Cookies, worked for me.

Also, checking completed seems to be not working for me.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I didn't look through the whole thread, so sorry if this was already brought up. But the way I see completed b.o. prices is click on the auction, then click on the picture to bring up the original page. About halfway down on the right side click print and it'll show up on that page.

Latest posts