Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Cardinals pickup.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
After searching forever for any local custom jersey shop that would make me one of these, I finally found one that would.

I've been told no by everyone, that Major League Baseball wouldn't allow it, but I found one at Macy's of all places. They have like mini Foot Locker and Finish Line inside of the department store, and they had the jersey customization set up. So I looked though the retired/deceased player section on their touch screen, and Kile wasn't on there. So I asked him if he could make Kile and he said yes.

I wanted the batting practice jersey with white letters and numbers, but these were all the numbers and letters he had, so I got the white one, which I'm happy with too.

13040891_10156786065355082_5224387011441991677_o.jpg

Let me know if the picture doesn't work, I am linking it from my FaceBook.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice. How much was it? I hate the idiotic changes Majestic made to their jerseys this year, so I will be looking for the older style if I pick up another.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I am surprised if was that tough to find someone that would customize it since many other deceased players are so readily available. Kile was quite a player his short time with the team.

I love the old red batting practice uniforms. Someday I may look to buy one of those. I wish the team would dump the ugly gray uniforms and switch them out for some badass red uniforms like the Red Sox and Braves wear. I bought one of the awesome alternate authentic uniforms of Wainwright and gotten a lot of complements.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am surprised if was that tough to find someone that would customize it since many other deceased players are so readily available. Kile was quite a player his short time with the team.

I love the old red batting practice uniforms. Someday I may look to buy one of those. I wish the team would dump the ugly gray uniforms and switch them out for some badass red uniforms like the Red Sox and Braves wear. I bought one of the awesome alternate authentic uniforms of Wainwright and gotten a lot of complements.

I love the road gray look when they wear the red caps instead of the navy. I always have. Just a classic look.

I'm kind of glad the Cardinals don't have a flashy alternate jersey, personally.

I do love the retro looking Sunday home jerseys.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Great get, Sam ! I hope to, someday, get an Indians jersey of Steve Olin.

Members online

Latest posts