Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New low cost shipping option for eBay...

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
I use a #10 envelope, put stiff cardboard inside, blue tape card in a penny sleeve, and write do not bend. I also use printer to directly print on the envelope. I have shipped 3 cards this way without any problems using the eBay $1 shipping. Every tracking shows where it is processed and then says delivered. IMG_8300.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Danl P

Feb 21, 2021
How do you affix label to 9" x 6" envelope, if NOT printing directly onto an envelope? Rules say no plastic on envelope, so if I wanted to attach the label with tape, guess that's a no-go? thanks

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I’ve been printing and then taping down with packing tape no issue. The plastic more so refers to the type of envelope.

I’d be cautious to use a big envelope. I’ve seen issues with people using the cardboard mailers and anything bigger than a standard #10 envelope. I personally use a #6 3/4

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Had something weird happen, not sure if it’s related to the new shipping. Seller contacts me and says his card is delivered to a different town, which I confirm. And then he tells me happens a lot. Never heard of this before, and not really sure why the guy keeps buying stuff.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Had something weird happen, not sure if it’s related to the new shipping. Seller contacts me and says his card is delivered to a different town, which I confirm. And then he tells me happens a lot. Never heard of this before, and not really sure why the guy keeps buying stuff.

He needs to contact the post office to get his address correct about the miss-deliveries.. Also, he should double check EBAY/Paypal to make sure his address is correct as well..

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Ugh second buyer today saying tracking shows received and they didn’t get it. This one has zero feedback though. I feel like I did everything I needed to as a seller, not sure what to do.

Latest posts