Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN WITH THEIR MCFARLANE DISPLAYS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
Didn't moderate anything. Simply asked a question. Tons of members are getting away with stuff I've got warnings for so just checking.

That's because you really got off on the wrong foot here. So therefore you get less breathing room than someone who acted normally.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Didn't moderate anything. Simply asked a question. Tons of members are getting away with stuff I've got warnings for so just checking.

Hardly. Don't come into someone else's thread and troll it. Don't you get that? That is what you just did. if you don't like the thread or what is about, then skip over it, Jack.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I don't know if it'd be possible but have you ever tried finding a card that has the picture the McFarlane pose was based on? That would be a pretty cool display, I think nicer than even the premium cards since they display well on their own.

Awesome collection!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Great collection!!! Have you thought of getting the base signed? Just something you may want to tinker with would make it pop even more. Just a thought again great stuff thanks for sharing

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Those look cool,just bought my first Mcfarlane this past weekend(Griffey Mariners Variant from S2).Don't plan on opening it,but now ya got me wondering!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: ANOTHER NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN W/MCFARLANE DISPLAYS ...WICKED !!!!

Awesome. Love the Gwynn and Mac

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
When I put them all in one topic people complained that I kept bumping the same thread/topic....so I put them in new topics as my NEW cards & mcfarlane's come in.....I just don't know how to please everyone :/

I just breezed through your comments and cant seem to find this. Who told you that adding content to a thread is bumping?

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Great job. Really like the way the Gwynn looks.

I just breezed through your comments and cant seem to find this. Who told you that adding content to a thread is bumping?

Does it really matter? Not like they're all on the first page.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Great job. Really like the way the Gwynn looks.

Does it really matter? Not like they're all on the first page.

Yeah it does matter actually. I would like to see them all at once and watch the collection grow as opposed to having to check out older ones I like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts