Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW PREMIUM CARDS JUST IN WITH THEIR MCFARLANE DISPLAYS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL

Just post your updates in this thread. You can change the title of the thread by clicking near the link of the title on the main page of this forum.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So is that how moderators here treat the community here? By name calling & insulting someone with a youtube video?
That's very unprofessional....again....you are directly violating the Terms of service as a moderator....

I am sorry for this misunderstanding Rollx. I can't directly speak for James, but knowing him it probably wasn't meant as anything other than a lighthearted quip. We try not to take ourselves too seriously here and sometimes that results in more candid banter than you see in other places.

He didn't mean anything by it, and I am sure he will apologize when he logs in. I will apologize on behalf of the mod staff, although there was no insult intended here. If it happens again, please know that we are just kidding around and this community is meant to be fun. Sometimes that fun involves sophomoric behavior.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I have merged all of your threads together within this one. Just keep updating it with your new additions.

Try to relax with the "persecution complex." I simply told you that we generally prefer a thread like this to be updated with new content. You kind of freaked out on me, so I made the proper funny response. You kind of freaked out on me again. It's nothing personal, just letting you know how we roll around here.

PS: I certainly echo the response Chris posted above. There is a lot of tongue in cheek humor around here, and I was actually trying to calm down the situation with some humor before.

PPS: Welcome to the boards. Your Sandberg that was posted earlier is very, very nice.

4c225ec4fbab7f4cbb8409616565dc3b-orig.jpg

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
See now its all in one place. no need to jump around to 100 different topics.

My apologies...I never would've guessed this popular community would be so picky...

However, I just read the terms of service and it does not say anywhere that I have to post similar content all in one thread....if anything those of you who are singling me out because of my posts are the ones actually violating the terms of service as I feel I am being attacked which is a direct violation of the terms of service....

Holy cow

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I will admit, I love this collection, and I will love to see this collection grow, and I am 1000% glad it's going to be all in one place!! Not sure why the OP took so much offense, but it definitely is for the better!!!!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
He didn't insult you. He told you how we as a community would prefer you post things.

We don't need you to tell us the Terms of Use, as we have all read them.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
"Freedom" :mad:

There is NO "Freedom" to post your collection how you want to @ "FreedomCardBoard.com" & they call you names & insult you with youtube videos.....

It may not be such a big deal to the moderator but when you lose a family member named "Francis" it is very emotionally disturbing to have someone do that to you....it makes your stomach sink, your mouth dry up, & feel an unsettling of emptiness inside.....that was very unprofessional & uncalled for....before someone tries to clown someone they should really think it though before they do it.....What a Bully !!!!

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
There is NO "Freedom" to post your collection how you want to @ "FreedomCardBoard.com" & they call you names & insult you with youtube videos.....

It may not be such a big deal to the moderator but when you lose a family member named "Francis" it is very emotionally disturbing to have someone do that to you....it makes your stomach sink, your mouth dry up, & feel an unsettling of emptiness inside.....that was very unprofessional & uncalled for....before someone tries to clown someone they should really think it though before they do it.....What a Bully !!!!

Dude it's over Just forget it :/

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Can someone direct me to the "non-moderated" version of this thread? I'd like to see the OP's stuff. Thanks & lol...

Members online

Latest posts