Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Boxscore Bingo Contest: All Bingos Claimed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Mine still works for me again. I tried this morning and it wouldn't work, but then I tried a couple of hours later and it did.

I have no idea why it all of the sudden started working because I didn't do anything.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
This is yours, JohnnyG

dolphins.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
osappy1- I keep getting that message for yours as well. I tried to do like the other 2 and get it for you, but I keep getting that same error message for yours. I'm sure Chris will get it fixed when he sees this. Sorry, brother.

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area
osappy1- I keep getting that message for yours as well. I tried to do like the other 2 and get it for you, but I keep getting that same error message for yours. I'm sure Chris will get it fixed when he sees this. Sorry, brother.

Thanks for trying, it's working now so it's all good.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
A good start. I was able to cross off "Giants Leading Receiver 6-7 Passes Caught" (Cruz w/6) in the Receiving column and "Dallas Cowboys & Opp. Combine for 39-46 Points" (41) in the Team column.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
A good start. I was able to cross off "Giants Leading Receiver 6-7 Passes Caught" (Cruz w/6) in the Receiving column and "Dallas Cowboys & Opp. Combine for 39-46 Points" (41) in the Team column.

That is a good start.

As a reminder to everyone, when you see "leader" or "leading" in a square, it refers to the player with the most yards in that category (not passes, carries, or catches).

I find ESPN's boxscores to be the most handy when scoring these cards. However, there is the odd time when their "leader" does not have the most yards, so I encourage you to actually click into the full boxscore to confirm. It takes 2 seconds.

Good luck to all and enjoy the season!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard

Here's a link to the weekly leaders:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/weekly/leaders?year=2012&seasontype=2&week=1&type=all

Last edited:

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
My box read: NY Giants & opp. leading recievers combine for 2 TD's. Cruz had most yards and no TD's. Ogletree from Dallas had 114 yds, most of the night, and 2 TD's. Cross the box off correct?

Members online

Latest posts