Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL 2010 Awards Red Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
The awards were alot of fun. My family was on vacation in Vegas and knew they would be going on so I got together cards, and pictures to get signed. I was very happy with what we were able to get signed at the red carpet.

7 Signed Cards
Martin Brodeur
Shane Doan
Henrik Sedin
Jose Theodore
Mike Green
2 Ryan Kesler
We also got 8x10's signed which were better players.
Sidney Crosby
Alexander Ovechkin
Patrick Kane
Johnathan Toews
Pavel Datsyuk
Ryan Miller
Henrik Sedin

Some of the Autos turned out amazing like the Crosby, Miller, Toews, and Kane. Ovies was really scribbled like usual, and Brodeurs was also small scribble on the card. The rest of the autos turned out nice, and I will get scans and pictures up sometime the next week.
Thanks for Reading.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
:shock: :shock:

Very cool. So you were just visiting in Vegas? Where did you get all the 8x10s and cards? Did u bring them with you or buy them in Vegas?

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
G $MONEY$ said:

Very cool. So you were just visiting in Vegas? Where did you get all the 8x10s and cards? Did u bring them with you or buy them in Vegas?

We were going on vacation there, and already knew the awards were going on. We bought the 8x10's before we went, and I gathered all the cards from ones I had around the house.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
crosby87 said:
G $MONEY$ said:

We were going on vacation there, and already knew the awards were going on. We bought the 8x10's before we went, and I gathered all the cards from ones I had around the house.

Oh nice!!! Some of the 8x10s turned out great!! How was graphing in Vegas? Lots of autograph seekers there?

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
G $MONEY$ said:
crosby87 said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":165dcsrz]:shock: :shock:

Oh nice!!! Some of the 8x10s turned out great!! How was graphing in Vegas? Lots of autograph seekers there?[/quote:165dcsrz]

It really wasn't that bad. We went the day before and stood outside the hotel for like an hour, and only saw steven stamkos (Didn't have anything to get signed :x ) and I got a picture with him. There was only like 5 people looking for autographs.
At the actual red carpet we only came about an hour before it started and got in the first row around the carpet, and there wasn't too many hardcore autograph seekers. More picture takers then anything.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
very nice auto's. all the 8x10's look great especially the Toews, Kane, Miller and Crosby.

thanks for sharing them.

Members online