Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice baseball display cases?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Anyone have a nice site? My TTM collection is growing and would like a nice case that holds 30~ balls

I'm skeptical of some of the eBay guys....

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
The picture is outdated, but a friend of mine made these for me. Depending on what your room looks like, these might or might not look good in there. We didn't have him stain the wood or anything because we were going for the natural look.

27392448.png

David

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
dethomas07 said:
The picture is outdated, but a friend of mine made these for me. Depending on what your room looks like, these might or might not look good in there. We didn't have him stain the wood or anything because we were going for the natural look.

Holy crap...... :eek: How many auto'ed baseballs do you own?!

detox

May 15, 2009
An LCS by me has really nice displays. His site is being revamped at the moment but on the home page you can see some of the displays on the wall.
http://www.azsportscards.com/Home.html

If this is your cup of tea you can contact him or I can get pricing and what not to help you out.

Dan

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Groat said:
dethomas07 wrote:The picture is outdated, but a friend of mine made these for me. Depending on what your room looks like, these might or might not look good in there. We didn't have him stain the wood or anything because we were going for the natural look.

Holy crap...... How many auto'ed baseballs do you own?!

My boys have around 800 auto'd baseballs. The whole wall is covered.

David

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Caseworks International has some nice display cases. I have a 30-ball one.

Here's a pic:
pMLB2-1745629dt.jpg

Try "googling": caseworks 30 ball display

Members online