Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crue: September 2019

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Sadly I missed out on the Felix Hernandez 2IP 11R game today... would have loved to see him get mega bonked one last time.

His ERA is nearly 7 now, and theres 4 reasons for it.

1. No command
2. No velocity
3. No movement
4. No TDM

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I have a little new collection started! :cool: I wont say what it is because some anti-Haste goon will shill them up in price.

any new pickups for you guys?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've been grabbing the new Panini Tim Wakefield stuff but that's about it. I did snag a very hard to find early Craig Biggio regional release I've been trying to find for years. It wasn't listed well I got it for a buck, I was pretty pumped about that, I've seen others go for $20+

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've been grabbing the new Panini Tim Wakefield stuff but that's about it. I did snag a very hard to find early Craig Biggio regional release I've been trying to find for years. It wasn't listed well I got it for a buck, I was pretty pumped about that, I've seen others go for $20+
Doing tricks to make you holler, on a given night all for a dollar. ;) Congrats.

Pre-1990 German. East or west ?
Kikuchi born in 91 so we are safe. :)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Holy crap. There was a lightning strike a couple minutes ago right near my house. I think I can even smell it - like a weird metallic tinge in the air. Hard to describe. Nice that the power didn't go out (obviously), but jesus. Never been that close to a strike before.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Holy crap. There was a lightning strike a couple minutes ago right near my house. I think I can even smell it - like a weird metallic tinge in the air. Hard to describe. Nice that the power didn't go out (obviously), but jesus. Never been that close to a strike before.
I wonder what the % chance of a surviving a lightning strike is.

...perhaps get some superpowers too.

Latest posts