Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November - New Arrivals Thread

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
One card in today's mail:

112120.jpg
I've always loved the early 2000's Tribute GU cards. This one is from 2002. Though it does pale in comparison to my favorite card from this set (forgive the crappy scan):

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I’m actually working on that set. Its taken a backseat lately but hoping to start it back up again. I’m just over halfway
Awesome, good luck with that one, great looking set with a great player selection.

November 23:

112320.jpg
A mix of stuff...one of the earlier Fingers GU cards I was missing, a new Zito autograph parallel (I don't even have the regular version yet), a post-A's Steinbach card from one of my favorite parallel sets, a cool Tejada autogreaph from this year showcasing a memorable moment, and another /50 auto parallel from a set I like that was under $3.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
November 27:

112720.jpg
I've picked up three 1998 Fractal Diamond Axis/50 cards in the last month, one of them on COMC so it's not in hand yet. Wouldn't usually expect to see so many from a set like that in such a short time span. The Khris Davis Finest Gold Refractor auto looks great.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
November 28:

112820-1.jpg
The Jemile Weeks card is a 1/1, you'd think they'd at least put a patch on there.

112820-2.jpg
Really like the Reggie retro GU card out of 2020 Topps Chrome. This one is 39/99. Probably the tenth card they've made similar to this but the first one I've picked up.

Latest posts