Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November pickup thread

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Holy crap!
Thanks guys. Interestingly I was able to get it for less then the price the last ungraded copies sold. To be fair I don't know why that one went as high as it did. I love the fact that the Bat looks so aged..

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
You are on a Brewers roll the last few months dude! Let me guess...the CC was under $20? Stealing these pickups as of late!
I wish, it was a BO of $30. Got tired of not seeing any listed at auction. He only has a small handful of Brewers autos and they're all from this set and I think they're all /10 or less as well. Happy to cross him off the list, thanks :)

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Thanks guys. Interestingly I was able to get it for less then the price the last ungraded copies sold. To be fair I don't know why that one went as high as it did. I love the fact that the Bat looks so aged..
I can't believe how low those 9.5s went. If it wasn't bdp time, I may have gone on stronger on them. Love the bat pieces on the Ruths as well but mastro's name on the back makes me question whether or not I want one in my pc for the long run.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Everyone here finishing out the month with a monster smash ! Unreal acquisitions !!

Latest posts