Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*OFFICIAL* MLB World Series Game 5 Thread - NYY @ PHI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
what is your point? do you even know?

save your breath. i wasn't bashing your precious A-Rod. the fact is he's hitting .200, he's not going to get MVP unless the yanks win this game and he goes 4-4 with 3 HR

KOBEARODLT said:
markakis8 said:
can't remember the last time a .200 hitter got MVP

G $MONEY$ said:
AROD 4 WS MVP

cant remember the last time an oriole player has won it either

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
looks like its going to be up to jeter, damon, tex and arod for this game...they will need a lot of runs to win this one

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
markakis8 said:

G $MONEY$ said:
AROD 4 WS MVP

I always love it when someone brings out the low batting average arguement. Is this the same A-Rod that has come up with the clutch hits and has put a .902 ops in the Series so far?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
it wasn't an argument. i merely stated i can't remember that last time someone won an MVP with a .200 BA

andyduke86 said:
markakis8 said:

G $MONEY$ said:
AROD 4 WS MVP

I always love it when someone brings out the low batting average arguement. Is this the same A-Rod that has come up with the clutch hits and has put a .902 ops in the Series so far?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
looks like the phils didnt even need cliff in this one, its looking like a beatdown...bet they wish they would have used him yesterday

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Jason Worthless with a k

its gotta be so tough for you to watch this, your bitterness is understandable. Also, I guess knowing you wont sniff a world series for a while must make it worse...

:lol:

Man I love you Philly fans,where were you guys 3 years ago?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
same place as the mets - no WS title

thenumberonemetfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Jason Worthless with a k

its gotta be so tough for you to watch this, your bitterness is understandable. Also, I guess knowing you wont sniff a world series for a while must make it worse...

:lol:

Man I love you Philly fans,where were you guys 3 years ago?

Members online

Latest posts