Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*OFFICIAL* MLB World Series Game 5 Thread - NYY @ PHI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
markakis8 said:
same place as the mets - no WS title

thenumberonemetfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Jason Worthless with a k

its gotta be so tough for you to watch this, your bitterness is understandable. Also, I guess knowing you wont sniff a world series for a while must make it worse...

:lol:

Man I love you Philly fans,where were you guys 3 years ago?

Yep
It'll be fun seeing the Yankees take it at home.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
can't egg me on. im in the same boat as you. no WS titles to brag about since the 80's.

thenumberonemetfan said:
Yep
It'll be fun seeing the Yankees take it at home.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I don't even trust the Philly pen with a 5 run lead. Leave Lee in the whole game. If you are up 10 maybe you
pull him and rest him.

The only thing I can think of right now is last night, top of the 9th, tie game, 2 outs, 2 strikes to Damon and
Lidge can't close the door. This could very well be Philly going back to NY up 3-2.

Lee goes all the way tonight if he can. If you need him for a few in game 7 then he could do that.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
looks liek the umpire want another paycheck Burnett didnt get any close pitches same pitches for Lee were called strikes

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
thenumberonemetfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Jason Worthless with a k

its gotta be so tough for you to watch this, your bitterness is understandable. Also, I guess knowing you wont sniff a world series for a while must make it worse...

Who cares about 3 years ago, we've won a world championship and are in the world series for the second time.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
colts1888 said:
looks liek the umpire want another paycheck Burnett didnt get any close pitches same pitches for Lee were called strikes

Definitely a smaller strike zone. Burnett wasn't getting those outside pitches like he did last game.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Jason Worthless with a k

Who cares about 3 years ago, we've won a world championship and are in the world series for the second time.

Congratulations

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Now lets get it going! I want a win. I don't care if it is at home or not. A World Series is a World Series.

If anyone can rally big it's the Yanks, and Lee hasn't been as sharp tonight, they just haven't taken advantage.

Lets go Yankees!

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
KOBEARODLT said:
tex needs to step up...he has been struggling basically the whole playoffs

Agreed. Everyone is so quick to get on Arod's case but in the meanwhile they're real quiet about Tex and his silent bat.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
schmidtfan it is weird how you suddenly appear when phils are winning and than suddenly dissapear when they lose

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Maybe the Yanks should stop throwing THAT pitch to Utley.

Christ, each HR has been on a 2 strike count.

Members online

Latest posts