Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Razor Cut Signature Oval Office Edition Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Any news on those last 2 boxes those guys were going to break.

Also read Pat Neshek home page and he said he was bidding on a Madison cut auto and put a bid in for over a grand, but got outbid recently. Wonder if it was the one from this set. I didn't see any other Madison cuts on ebay in past week.

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008
How many of these sold for at least what a box cost? and what do you think the JFK / Monroe goes for? So far in all this product is a bust IMO. But really interested in the JFK/Monroe.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jdpreas said:
How many of these sold for at least what a box cost? and what do you think the JFK / Monroe goes for? So far in all this product is a bust IMO. But really interested in the JFK/Monroe.

Bust for breakers, yes. Bust for Razor, no. I dont think they will lose that many customers, unless they try this product again. I dont think the unhappy customer with the historical cut product is the same customer as their lower end products but I could be wrong.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
mredsox89 said:
jdpreas said:

Bust for breakers, yes. Bust for Razor, no. I dont think they will lose that many customers, unless they try this product again. I dont think the unhappy customer with the historical cut product is the same customer as their lower end products but I could be wrong.

Exception would be those here at FCB
Many who were in the group breaks and got pounded were not usual collectors of such product (high end non-sports cuts)

Razor should not try this again. Stick with baseball. All it would do is remind people of the initial sorrows if they did similar product as Oval

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Historical Cuts is coming soon and it sounds like it's a factory sell out. I haven't heard what price point is yet on it though.

the Zachary Taylor sold for $810 I wonder what therion take is on this one, seems like a low price on one of the tougher President graphs and the cut itself looked amazing

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
matchpenalty said:
Historical Cuts is coming soon and it sounds like it's a factory sell out. I haven't heard what price point is yet on it though.

the Zachary Taylor sold for $810 I wonder what therion take is on this one, seems like a low price on one of the tougher President graphs and the cut itself looked amazing

Pretty shockingly low for what appears to be a genuine but there are two possibilities I can think of:

1) Hesitance from the previously discovered non-authentic autographs.
2) It came late and most of the buyers were tapped out from buying other cuts.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
matchpenalty said:

Just curious since you seem to bump posts regarding the Oval Office products and discuss future Razor Historical Cuts --------- do you collect sigs of such individuals? Did you buy any Oval Office? Where do you get your info (ie "sounds like it is a factory sell out")?

G

kentuckyderby said:
matchpenalty said:

Just curious since you seem to bump posts regarding the Oval Office products and discuss future Razor Historical Cuts --------- do you collect sigs of such individuals? Did you buy any Oval Office? Where do you get your info (ie "sounds like it is a factory sell out")?

Derby,
It is a sellout.
This was announced many weeks ago.
Adam

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
kentuckyderby said:
matchpenalty said:

I don't have cash right now to get into this high end stuff. Student loans still need paying off. Some day I'd like to get a nice President cut auto. I just like following this product. I'm a fan of historical stuff. Seeing what gets busted and what it's been selling for. This was such a ground breaking product in the industry. My only info is what I pick up from some of the posters on this site. I'm not even allowed to post on the razor board. Still haven't gotten into that VIP club.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
matchpenalty said:
kentuckyderby said:
matchpenalty said:

I don't have cash right now to get into this high end stuff. Student loans still need paying off. Some day I'd like to get a nice President cut auto. I just like following this product. I'm a fan of historical stuff. Seeing what gets busted and what it's been selling for. This was such a ground breaking product in the industry. My only info is what I pick up from some of the posters on this site. I'm not even allowed to post on the razor board. Still haven't gotten into that VIP club.

+1

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
AdamatRazor said:
kentuckyderby said:
matchpenalty said:

Derby,
It is a sellout.
This was announced many weeks ago.
Adam
:lol: Does this guy say anything other than "yes it was a sellout?"
I like that this thread keeps getting bumped. I like following these. I bid on the Taylor and lost, I'd love to win one of the nice singles for an affordable price.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
kentuckyderby said:
matchpenalty, did you ever get access to the razor forum before it was erased?
You are in my razor threads than even me!

No, i never got access to that Razor forum. I never even knew where to find it for the longest time.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Johan Santana 57 said:
matchpenalty said:
The JFK/RUBY is up in a normal auction. The sellers are the same guys that have even busted more boxes of this stuff than Justinoval of FCB fame. They were also sitting on a couple more boxes they were going to open.
http://cgi.ebay.com/08-RAZOR-CUT-OVAL-O ... 240%3A1318

Ahh Attyyball, they broke 100,000 worth of BKB exquisite, those guys are nuts!

Looks like Attyyball pulled the JFK/Ruby. I wonder if he took a side off ebay. Guess we won't see what that card goes for in a regular auction. Last I saw with 3 days to go it was at $1,200 or so.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Atty put his Reagan/North on ebay.
Also, Reagan/Thatcher and FDR/Hoover are on ebay. Anyone got a current list of what everything has been pulled so far. We got to be over half the product being opened now.

Members online

Latest posts