Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budvandall

Mar 11, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
1998teampinnacleGOLD.jpg

I miss the old pinnacle stuff. Aaaaaaaa the good old days! :p

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I just won the Lofton 1997 Pinnacle Plus Team Pinnacle Mirror Gold /25, but now I'm wondering if I screwed a fellow board member out of it. Looks like it was two of us in a dogfight and the feedback for the 2nd highest bidder looks familiarish. It almost looks like the Lofton doesn't have any print lines which would be really awesome.

www.ebay.com/itm/360451775355?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Wanted to get one after giving up the Ripken in December.

RipkenMirrorGold.jpg

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I just won the Lofton 1997 Pinnacle Plus Team Pinnacle Mirror Gold /25, but now I'm wondering if I screwed a fellow board member out of it. Looks like it was two of us in a dogfight and the feedback for the 2nd highest bidder looks familiarish. It almost looks like the Lofton doesn't have any print lines which would be really awesome.

www.ebay.com/itm/360451775355?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Wanted to get one after giving up the Ripken in December.

Lofton/Jones went much higher than I had anticipated. I was the second place bidder.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Awesome mailday! I knew you would be hittin' that Totally Gold when I saw it hit the bay. Glad I could be a part of your mailday via COMC!
No way I was going to let anybody get that Totally Gold from me lol That card is amazing in person.

Thanks for the help on my collection! Hard to believe but Ebay and COMC doesn't have any Caminiti cards on my want list now.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I'd only be returning the favor

So you have proof of AndruwHrJones bidding you up? Would love to see it :)

You really should get over yourself and realize that having 100% of the cards produced is not the ultimate goal of every collection. Yes, you bid up the Andruw marble and bragged about on the boards, Yes, you got pissed that I didn't give you your asking price on the diffractor and brought it up on the boards....Why are you so proud about screwing other collectors and why are you so adamant about bringing them up on the boards?

Last edited:

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I'd only be returning the favor :)

Returning the favor? I have not bid on any Caminiti cards EVER. If someone else is bidding you up, maybe it is because of something YOU started. Seriously, get over yourself and stop starting arguments in this forum with your childish comments.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I know you bid me up on a few auctions. I know what your name is on ebay and your feedback score.

Please tell me where I stated having 100% of cards is the ultimate goal? You are great at making assumptions and sounding like an idiot while doing so.

Oh wow, bring up the diffractor thing again lmao. Isn't that getting tiring for you? You're starting to sound like a girl I banged and never called again.

I was happy to keep it since I collect diffractors. Why would I be pissed about not selling it? You got pissed because I didn't sell it to your buddy even though I offered it for 10 dollars less than what I sold it for. He ended up getting it anyway so why keep crying over it?

Wouldn't you call bidding me up on auctions screwing me? Stop being a hypocrite.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I'd be happy to end this "fued" and argument with the Jones boys. Just stop bidding me up fandruwwwwwwwwwwwww. It's not that hard for me to do the same.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
I know you bid me up on a few auctions. I know what your name is on ebay and your feedback score.

Please tell me where I stated having 100% of cards is the ultimate goal? You are great at making assumptions and sounding like an idiot while doing so.

Oh wow, bring up the diffractor thing again lmao. Isn't that getting tiring for you? You're starting to sound like a girl I banged and never called again.

I was happy to keep it since I collect diffractors. Why would I be pissed about not selling it? You got pissed because I didn't sell it to your buddy even though I offered it for 10 dollars less than what I sold it for. He ended up getting it anyway so why keep crying over it?

Wouldn't you call bidding me up on auctions screwing me? Stop being a hypocrite.

Andruwhrjones(2217)

Recent item sold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120898202793?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

Show me ANY proof that an ebay bidder with that number has been bidding you up?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts