Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Staying on topic:

One of my favorite style late 90's 1 of 1's. These things are amazing in hand!

l.jpg

That is one of my favorite Andruw 1/1's....I love that you still have the peel off sticker on there.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
A card I saw on worthpoint I'd like to own:

l.jpg

Anyone have any Cooperstown promos they want to sell? Up to 6 different thanks to a fellow board member, but always looking for more.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Agreed. So why do you feel the need to **** me? You aren't bragging about doing to others, your proof against me blew up in your face and you still think that your the victim? It is nice of you to send free **** out, I've done it on more than one occasion as well....and with $100+ cards...so yea, nice subtle attempt at your generosity to prove your 'a collector' but I never felt the need to 'brag' so I didn't ever bring mine out.
Geez, you must be a woman. Why do you want to keep arguing? Don't bid me up and I won't bid you up. Understand? I don't feel the need to F*** you. Probably be better if we got along lol.

This is my last response to you about this matter. I hope we can get along in the future.

Last edited:

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I bought those 2 before you posted anything about them on here. And I already sold the Randy Johnson, so those quick easy flips help me buy the Clark stuff that shows up on there that I do need. No different than anyone else that buys cards on there and immediately relists them. I see that happen just about every day I search for cards on there. Big part of COMC business if you ask me. Lots of buyers do that.
Ummm, no. I bought the majority of them that were listed on COMC. I went to buy the last two (Johnson and Boggs) and they were gone. They later returned with a mark up price. Like I said before, I'm not mad at you. If I was, I wouldn't be negotiating with you on Ebay right now. You are free to buy and sell as you please. Just a crap move on your part in my opinion but you know how that goes.

Last post on this. Don't want to clog up this thread with crap just want to "call you out like the umpire" since I feel like I can't post what I collect on here without someone wanting to make a buck off of myself and others.

Last edited:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
When I got on to COMC, there were quite a few of them. I only bought 2 but I could have bought others, just didn't want the others guys. It was shortly before you made your purchases then. But I'm definitely not going to argue with you as well, you have enough battles (as do I) on here to argue about 1 or 2 cards I purchased and sold and made $5 off of. No different than any one else. Stick with showing 90's inserts.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
When I got on to COMC, there were quite a few of them. I only bought 2 but I could have bought others, just didn't want the others guys. It was shortly before you made your purchases then. But I'm definitely not going to argue with you as well, you have enough battles (as do I) on here to argue about 1 or 2 cards I purchased and sold and made $5 off of. No different than any one else. Stick with showing 90's inserts.
Respond to my offer on the Boggs lol Remember, it has bad chipping!

I'm still on the fence about the ebay deal

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Yeah, most scrubs in that set are selling in the $35 to $60 recently. That particular set seems to be picking up steam or just a few set collector's battling it out. I've sold off most of who I have from that set. Picked up a scrub for $10 the other day.

I've noticed that. Are you talking about Alan Benes? I picked up Caminiti for 46 bucks the other day and I'm thinking most people would consider him a "scrub".

Set collectors really drive the prices up some times for us player collectors but I guess the same could be said about us lol

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Supposedly so, but there are quite a few players I've never seen so I can't be certain. I've probably seen 15 or 20 different ones though, own 6, sold 2 others.

Have you seen a Rickey? Were they issued to dealers? Anyone have info?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Have you seen a Rickey? Were they issued to dealers? Anyone have info?

I thought one of your fellow Henderson fans said he had it, but I don't have a saved scan of one, so that might not be accurate. I usually try to save pictures of all the ones I've seen before and I don't have one of Henderson. Even if I was wrong about seeing the Henderson, Beckett is crazy wrong for stating only 3 players exist, when that information is definitely false. Many more exist.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I thought one of your fellow Henderson fans said he had it, but I don't have a saved scan of one, so that might not be accurate. I usually try to save pictures of all the ones I've seen before and I don't have one of Henderson. Even if I was wrong about seeing the Henderson, Beckett is crazy wrong for stating only 3 players exist, when that information is definitely false. Many more exist.

I know Dave Eich doesn't have one it a picture of one. I don't deny they exist, just wondered if anyone had ever saw one.