Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I don't know why Rickey didn't have any Gold Label or Flair cards from those years? Not sure if I'm happy or disappointed? He was still playing, so no reason to not include him in the sets.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It's the same with Will Clark, both him and Rickey and I'm sure others missed out on being in some of the best looking sets produced IMO. Always been a fan of the Flair and Gold Label pics/double images. Yeah I would have had some more cards to buy, buy they would be nice looking at least, wonder what the reason was on them..??

Ryan

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
another serial #ed first. 1997 Leaf Get A Grip Juan Gonzalez / Kevin Brown:

O6bP9go.jpg
Kh24TAX.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
First off, love this set. So cool.

As for this one, wow! Love the low serial number with such a high max serial number

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I got an Albert Belle card you'll appreciate - let me scan it and post it in the early 2000s thread. :D

slaneyjason

Feb 19, 2012
does anyone have a low numbered 98' Donruss Prime Numbers reg or die cut? I've never seen any of the low numbered ones and I'm starting to wonder if they exist...Ok I just want to see them and hopefully buy one

So nobody here has any of these? Do they really exist?!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I had a chance at the standard 4 card (limited to 56), but I didn't take it for some stupid reason. Here's the 5 die cut limited to 50.

1998ElitePrimeNumbersDiecut2b.jpg

I've never seen a 6 die cut.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I have two of the three Piazzas. The lowest numbered die cut is /6 and that's the one I'm missing. Here are the two I have - 5 (#d to 500) and 7 (#d to 70)

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I have a 98 Donruss Elite Prime Numbers AROD #5 regular (print run 34) and a #3 die-cut (print run 30) but I am missing the die-cut #4 (print run of 4).

Thank you for sharing all of those Cruz cards. Absolutely awesome.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
WOW, those ARods are niceeeeeeeeeee... did you get those on COMCs? I got the gold script Belle this past week on there for cheapppp :)

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
agreed, those Cruz cards were sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I have a 98 Donruss Elite Prime Numbers AROD #5 regular (print run 34) and a #3 die-cut (print run 30) but I am missing the die-cut #4 (print run of 4).

Thank you for sharing all of those Cruz cards. Absolutely awesome.

Members online

Latest posts