Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Reading back on some past posts , I think someone mentioned they were looking for a Ryan Kelsko 1997 Score Premier Club
Haven't seen one lately, but I did see a Chipper Jones and quite a few others. I'll see if any of my sources has a Klesko
These recently went to PSA and I had to scan for insurance / declared value reasons

Figured I'd post in the 90's thread since I had to do the work anyways

View attachment 340923
View attachment 340924
that woulda been @LaneyB

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Reading back on some past posts , I think someone mentioned they were looking for a Ryan Kelsko 1997 Score Premier Club
Haven't seen one lately, but I did see a Chipper Jones and quite a few others. I'll see if any of my sources has a Klesko
These recently went to PSA and I had to scan for insurance / declared value reasons

View attachment 340923
View attachment 340924
Yeah, that would be me. I haven't even seen a scan of one but I imagine they do exist. Any lead would be appreciated!

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Couple more of those 1996 Topps Chrome refractors scanned for insurance purposes
As you can tell - normal Topps QC with centering issues on the reverse

full.jpg
full.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

View attachment 340923
View attachment 340924
I have a Smoltz around here if interested?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Unless you keep up with the sets or collect Biggio you may not have seen recent eBay sales of some of his nicer ones
I had to part with these from my sets for personal reasons. The Atomic brought in $400 while the Essentials $180
Still have some more rare ones to go, but hopefully these rare Biggio found new homes and can be appreciated as much as I did the last 8 years
full.jpg
full.jpg

Vinson24

Feb 14, 2018
Unless you keep up with the sets or collect Biggio you may not have seen recent eBay sales of some of his nicer ones
I had to part with these from my sets for personal reasons. The Atomic brought in $400 while the Essentials $180
Still have some more rare ones to go, but hopefully these rare Biggio found new homes and can be appreciated as much as I did the last 8 years
View attachment 341447
View attachment 341448
I can not believe I missed the atomic refractor card… would definitely have gone over $400 for it.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Nice Biggios and Chippers. Did you see the new Finest Flashbacks Clemens Auto parallel?
Yes. Sadly I only collect playing career 1984 thru 2008 stuff. I did make some known exceptions for some National Treasures stuff Panini used of old stock. But I limit Clemens to playing years only

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Yes. Sadly I only collect playing career 1984 thru 2008 stuff. I did make some known exceptions for some National Treasures stuff Panini used of old stock. But I limit Clemens to playing years only

Totally understand. Clemens likely has more cards released in a single year than Paul O'Neill does over his career. I have limited myself to playing years cards of O'Neill as well.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
I feel like this thread needs some reviving and it just so happens that I added a Top 10 card to The Rolen Collection today...
3a8d30_21b7201646c04e1d804c7cce6c8a6e43~mv2.jpg
1999 Fleer Brilliants 24 Karat Gold/24

I shared this over on Facebook in the 90s group, but wanted to share it here too. I haven't talked to some of you guys in ages...but I'm still around. Adding cards to the collection every day.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I feel like this thread needs some reviving and it just so happens that I added a Top 10 card to The Rolen Collection today...
View attachment 342887
1999 Fleer Brilliants 24 Karat Gold/24

I shared this over on Facebook in the 90s group, but wanted to share it here too. I haven't talked to some of you guys in ages...but I'm still around. Adding cards to the collection every day.
Glad to see your still around, I see you have not needed my U.S. Mail services for awhile

Members online

Latest posts