Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: FCB Birthday Group 2010 DECEMBER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here are scans of most of the package. There were some additional Yankee and Celtic cards (about 20 more) that weren't scanned.
I received my first autographed bat barrel card (Boggs), a 1 of 1 press plate, Giambi 47/50, game used and cards from three different sports, including a nice vintage Unitas!
Thank you very much, Tom!!!
DANNY

BirthdayBoggs.jpg
BirthdayGarcia.jpg
BirthdayVernon.jpg
BirthdayUnitas.jpg
B.jpg
BirthdayYankees.jpg
BirthdayCeltics.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Hi Danny,

Glad to hear the cards arrived safely and you are happy with the contents.

Enjoy!
Tom

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
My second November birthday package arrived on Thursday. Eddie Pierson a.k.a. tonsofcommons sent me this nice four piece jersey card.

Tom

MultiJersey.jpg

Eddie also sent me this nice card as well. Editing my previous post rather than bumping up an old thread.

Tom

IMG_0006.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Posting here for November
Many thanks to Chris colts1888 for these great cards
For my Yankee and Catfish PC
Cards001b.jpg
and
Cards001a.jpg

and for my Jets PC
Cards001c.jpg

Wes is an old friend. We did a lot of Charity work together with the March of Dimes.
The greatest "One Eyed Reciever" ever. lol

Pete

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Nice stuff lonesomeagle1. My package from Chris arrived yesterday and I will scan it and post it in a bit!
DANNY

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I got 2 Pacific Jersey cards from Dom already, but I am going to scan my entire bounty once I receive them.

Thanks again guys. I didn't get in to the group next year, but hopefully I can get a few packages sent out just for the hell of it.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here is my second birthday package, this one coming from Chris (colts1888). There was a nice mixture of baseball, basketball and football, covering my 3 favorite teams. There were also a few football and basketball cards that were not scanned. He sent me my first purple refractor cards on the Baisley and Mesa cards!
DANNY
Birthdaypackage2baseball.jpg
Birthdaypackage2basketball.jpg
Birthdaypackage2football.jpg

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Hope you like them, you got the other package I sent out for you a few months back( part of your bday gift)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My third package arrived while I was out of town over the weekend. It is a VERY nice package and I hope to post it later tonight!
Thanks to donutme for the package!!!
DANNY

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I received a really nice birthday package from Mr. George Calfas this week. The Smith patch is off the hook! Thank you so much! Happy Holidays and best of luck to all in the new year!

Tom

OzzieSmithPatch.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here are the GREAT contents of the package from donutme:
1960 Bill Short & 1970 Mel Stottlemyre, plus 2009 Goudey 4 in 1 (really liked getting this card, as I have the original 1935 Goudey Yankees card)

Game used of Lou Pinella, Ron Guidry, Graig Nettles and Reggie Jackson(16/25).

Autographs of Hector Lopez (first certified auto of him), Bob Cerv, Gaylord Perry(first of him as a Yankee), Tommy Byrne (first certified auto of him), Reggie Jackson (first certified auto of him) and Graig Nettles.

An excellent Yankee experiece for my birthday!
Thank you VERY much donutme!!!!!
DANNY
BirthdayPackageThreecards.jpg
BirthdayPackageThreegameused.jpg
BirthdayPackageThree.jpg
BirthdayPackageThreeNettlesauto.jpg
BirthdayPackageThreeJacksonauto.jpg

Members online